Which cuticle remover gets the thumbs up with you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicksta

Reaction score
Having just read the post about which polishes geeks prefer, it has prompted me to ask some advice on my quest for the best cuticle remover. i dont want to end up buying everything on the market so thought i would throw it open to discussion! :smack:

I use CND Cuticle remover before enhancements and on toes. I use CND Cuticle Eraser when doing a mani, or prior to enamel application.

i've only ever used creatives, its fab so i never felt the need to try any others xx

Creative here too.:)

i have tried quite a few, and found the quality varies hugely.
the creative one is the best and a very close second is hive cuticle remover, which is also excellent.

i use salon system or strictly professional

I use CND Cuticle remover before enhancements and on toes. I use CND Cuticle Eraser when doing a mani, or prior to enamel application.

I've never used Creative products, so can someone tell me the difference between the cuticle remover and the eraser please?

Thanks!

defenitly creatives...it works wonders

I've never used Creative products, so can someone tell me the difference between the cuticle remover and the eraser please?

Thanks!
Cuticle remover is a professional product and removes cuticles and breaks down calluses.

Cuticle Eraser can be retailed, it is a micro exfolient that removes cuticles but also conditions the surrounding skin. It can be used with Solar Oil to give your nails a conditioning treatment.

I love creative no complaints here

same for me too, the creative cuticles remover is a fab product the non living tissue just glides off, the eraser is a fab retail product for clients with over grown, stubborn cuticles area, it deep cleanses and ex foliates the non living tissue away so there is less work to do on the next re balance.

Cuticle remover is a professional product and removes cuticles and breaks down calluses.

Cuticle Eraser can be retailed, it is a micro exfolient that removes cuticles but also conditions the surrounding skin. It can be used with Solar Oil to give your nails a conditioning treatment.

I see. Thank you very much.

Me too!:)

I love CND cuticle remover ,
I had previously used salon system, and there is no comparison in my oppinion,
If you watch CND cuticle remover (and yes I have done this lol) you can litrally SEE it working, I love it love it love it ........and would highly recommend it .and also , It works quickly !

I use NSI's Vanish cuticle dissolve;
Vanish Cuticle Dissolve - Nail Systems International(UK)

I find it works very well, although I have nothing to compare it to.

hi everyone....i woul i would ask to see if anyone else uses nsi cuticle dissolve.....i use dry prep ...think this could be why i now and again ge lifting....so thought i would see how everyone rates this one??????
thanks in advance xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

I use CND remover as well.

Latest posts

Back