Which Salon Logo do you like?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chic Geek

Reaction score
2nd one hun! don't know why just seemed to stand out to me more, some of the others are a little jumbled, although they are all nice, so which ever you go for will be ok just i prefer no2

jaice x

I prefer the simplicity of the last one. But I do like simple.....:D

No 4 is lovely

definatly number 2 or 6, but 2 is my fave. Or maybe 2 with a black back-ground like number 1? they are all really nice though :)

I would go with number 2 that one looks great!:)

Hi, i like num 1&2 although 1 looks like it could be a clothing label so i would have to say num 2 x

I like 1, 2 & 4. God hun I can see why your struggling to decided even I had trouble. They are all really nice!! Guess you just have to go for the one that stands out the most.
Good luck in deciding xxx

I can see why ur having problems choosing! I think no2 is my favourite!

I was going to say 1 and 2 till I saw the clothing tag comment :) I see what they mean.
So number 2 for me hun...its lovely, isnt Carl clever...:hug:

I like 1, 2 and 6. It would be good to used 2 and have the same but colours like number 1. looks v good tho.

2 for me as well

No 2 seems more chic x

Hi

I had the same problems last year lol

All of them are just lovely but I think for me i would of gone with number 2, which I think is the most popular at the moment from what I can see.

Hope all are suggestions help to make up your mind :)

Lavander Rose.

Definately no. 2 ! It's elegant and feminine and that bit different to many 'calligraphic' logos we see nowadays in all feminine industries. Love it!

I like no.2 - it would be good to see it against a black background also.

Good luck with your decision - I know how difficult it can be :)

x

i like number 2

Definitely No 2 for me too. :hug:

i like 3 and the very last one

Latest posts

Back