who else other than nsi do a white brush on gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emma Bagnall

Reaction score
does anyone know who else does a brush on french gel apart from nsi? i havent used one yet, but i have read a thread that suggests nsi's is a bit runny.... dont know if this is true. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... :)

Creative do a brush on white gel.....

Akzentz also do a paint on white.

After a while away from doing gels I have just started to do them again.

Brush on white from Akzentz is so easy to use, and gives a lovely crisp smile line.

Available through Karen at Nails Plus Beauty,,,,cannot remember the phone number off hand, but do a search and her number is in there.

Christine

Creative brisa's one is lovely to work with x

Pro nails also do a paint on white xx

does anyone know who else does a brush on french gel apart from nsi? i havent used one yet, but i have read a thread that suggests nsi's is a bit runny.... dont know if this is true. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... :)
Hi Hun, have you looked in to calgel they do colours and a wide range of white gels from off white creamy to competition whites,:lol:
If you want i be happy to show you few sets on the calgel before you decide to use it?
I live in London.

the white element gel from le chat is very nice, still paint on but thicker than the nsi one. its vey opaque and covers in one.

LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

also the akzentz one is quite nice, but a bit thinner than lechat.

Hi Hun - i had probs with the NSI one, but the trick is to apply it like white tip polish - that thinly - then cure then another coat and it comes out nice. :)

i use nsi brush on white and i really like it.i did have trouble applying it but i saw a video somewhere,where someone was using there dotting tool to apply it so i had a go and hey presto! i found it alot easier.im still not 100% happy with my smile lines but they are alot better than before.sometimes i dont even need to sweep the smile lines with my brush but i still have it handy just incase.x

i use nsi brush on white and i really like it.i did have trouble applying it but i saw a video somewhere,where someone was using there dotting tool to apply it so i had a go and hey presto! i found it alot easier.im still not 100% happy with my smile lines but they are alot better than before.sometimes i dont even need to sweep the smile lines with my brush but i still have it handy just incase.x

Hi, Yes I use NSI brush on white too - I'm quite new to nails though and my teacher has said I should really use the sculptor one. Do you ever use the sculptor white or do you stick to the brush on? I can't seem to get the hang of the sculpt one, I seem to put it on so thickly that after I've put the builder gel over the top, I file it straight back off when I'm trying to reduce the thickness of the smile line!

Hi, Yes I use NSI brush on white too - I'm quite new to nails though and my teacher has said I should really use the sculptor one. Do you ever use the sculptor white or do you stick to the brush on? I can't seem to get the hang of the sculpt one, I seem to put it on so thickly that after I've put the builder gel over the top, I file it straight back off when I'm trying to reduce the thickness of the smile line!
yes i have used the sculptor one aswell and it can be quite tricky.you are obviously using to much white sculptor so try and use less.maybe you would benefit from trying to use a dotting toll as you cant pick up as much product with it as you can with a brush.you can always still use your brush once you have apllied the sculptor white to the nail.hths

Hi Hun, have you looked in to calgel they do colours and a wide range of white gels from off white creamy to competition whites,:lol:
If you want i be happy to show you few sets on the calgel before you decide to use it?
I live in London.

ah... i wish you lived closer... that would have been great..:cry:

CND´s Brisa has a paint on white and also a paint on soft white..

if i wanted could i use a pow on l&p then a uv topcoat?

if i wanted could i use a pow on l&p then a uv topcoat?

Yes you can...just a few things though...make sure the l&p surface is 180 so the gel can grip...you might feel/see a ridge where the POW has been applied, even after using a topgloss. To eliminate this i would make sure the application of POW isn't too thick and do a thin layer of gloss just over the ridge..cure and then your full coat of gloss and cure.

must try this could be a quick rebalance for me!

Im also an akzentz paint on white gal. I also bought a small trial pot to start off with as mentioned in a previous post. Even that lasted ages! x

Hi Emmie,
I use Angel Love Gel which I buy from Utah in USA. They have a Competition White French tip gel, Natural French tip gel and Opaque French tip gel. Tehy come in a squeeze tube which I use by squeezing the gelonto the nail and then use my brush.

I used to use Akzentz brush on white gel and found it ok but I prefer the Angel Love gel.

I think it is a matter of finding what works for you. You can only go on what other people suggest, give it a try and if it is not suitable, try the next one.

I wish you all the best in finding one that suits you and your style.
Chrissy, Brisbane, Australia

Latest posts

Back