Who Said Stickers Were Boring....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Off to my class in an hour and today's session is all about nail art applications.
We are going for rhinestones, decals, striping tape, glitter-dots, porceline flowers... oh and 3D stickers.
Just to get them in the mood Ive done my nails but as I was working on some pics for Nailtopia too... well my hands kinda dont match :eek:

Wow Glors you are such an inspiration ... stunning babe just stunning

kxx :hug:

they rock glo.....even tho they're not the same....x

He! He! ... thanx guys! :hug:
Just to keep up my 'odd' behaviour... I have painted all my toes red except for my big toes which are white with St Georges crosses ... but guess who put their slippers on too soon! :rolleyes:

Variety is the spice of life Glo:green: - they are fab and because they are different on each hand - it will certainly draw attention :green:

your nail stickers are definitely not boring:green:

They are great Glo !!

Are those your natural nails ??

River

lovely as usual

Very very pretty :)

I use 3d stickers a lot. They are so easy and clients love them. Most often than not, I encase them in the gel so they don't get lost and last till the next fill.

There are some *(similar to those of my pink french) that are intended to be "french" styled... They're great for adding to french's OR when growing a french out that was done with white tips.

Say a client has french tips put on initially, and then decides to grow it out. Then when the client's natural smile line starts showing through, just place the stickers under the white smile line and cover the natural smile line. :wink2:

Works a treat :green:

Right now, I have 3d stickers on my toes, hehe everyone's checking'em out lol

Lovely work Glo
:D

Stunning as always - can I have your hands please? :green: swaps for my sausage fingers and wee nail beds.
Well done Mate!
KxXx

They are lovely, the St Georges flag ones are very feminine footie! xx

Excellent xxxxxxxx

they look soopa glo. who cares if they dont match, its twice the inspiration for your class.

Goegeous as always Glo - I absolutely LURVE those flowery lilac ones!

Jackie
x

Ooooh gorgeous Glo - eeeni mini minee mo!:hug:

very nice....

River said:
They are great Glo !!

Are those your natural nails ??

River
They are indeedy ... so if my line of light is off ... wasnt me! :lol:

looking fab!

all nail topia?? i always think of you when their catalogue plops on my mat! :lol:

gorg nat nails so jealous :green:

I love the stickers from www.sparkly-nails.com, they seem to stay on for ages and look great!!! I get a lot of comments when I wear them!!!
xxxxx

Latest posts

Back