Who was the first celeb you ever saw and got totally starstruck over ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blimey:eek: remind me to never challenge you to a game of BUZZ:green:

I am only good at 80'S Amber - I surprise the hell out of myself sometimes!!! :rolleyes:

I sat opposite Janice Long (Radio 1 dj from eons ago lol) on a train to London once, I was 15 lol

Used to work with the wife of one of the Wurzels, Tommy Banner, he's a total sweetie, as was she :D
And, strangely enough, even though he was 'supposed' to be a cider drinking straw chewer he's actually Scottish :lol:

I guess I have seen a few and never get flustered ... except the once... I LOVED Adam and the Ants in the 80'S... :lol:
Awwww I wanted to marry him !
PRINCE CHARMMIIIINNN....PRINCE CHARMIIIINNN....RIDICULE IS NOTHING TO BE SCAREEDDDD OOVVV !!!

(how right he is )

I was on holiday in New York, walking round Central Park and saw Steven Spielberg, I went up to him and spoke to him and he was the nicest guy you could ever meet. In the mean time my best friend had run off and left me because she didnt know what to do. Anyroad spoke to him for 5 minutes and ambled off to find my friend. Only thing I regret is I was sooo star struck I forgot to get my photo taken with him lol.

If I ever meet Kelly Jones (Stereophonics) I dont think I would actually be able to speak for the dribble coming out of my mouth lol.

BTW have I completelyhyjacked this thread???? :eek:

Oops - it's about Famous people we have met. Well apparently the twins at my old school were cousins with Nick Hayward the lead singer - so it kinda counts!!

LMAO......:green: Go for it girls.....As long as everyone is enjoying themselves all is GOOD :hug:

LMAO......:green: Go for it girls.....As long as everyone is enjoying themselves all is GOOD :hug:

I was just about to put a kicking song on here but it has the f word in once so I better not! :smack: In fact I better go to bed!!! :zzz:

:hug:

My mum loves Val .. I was gobsmacked once, but it took a while to register ..... I was doing his wife Lynne's nails and after a bit of a natter, he came in, I was even more gobsmacked when I got an xmas card from them.

Celebrity is almost a state of mind when you have them in front of you, drinking your coffee and listening to your conversation. I've coped with Madonna, Cher, Kylie, Danni, Anastcia, Dianna (Ross), Bette, KD, Parker Posey and Dolly.

But I must admit, if David Beckham came in, you'd need a snow shovel to get me off my seat.:)

OMG!! My absolute idols. I always want to ask people who have met them what they are like but I always say "If they were horrible, just lie and tell me they were nice" LOL

I think this shows what an utter 80's nightmare I am!

YouTube - Haircut 100 - Love Plus One [totp2]

BTW have I completelyhyjacked this thread???? :eek:

Oops - it's about Famous people we have met. Well apparently the twins at my old school were cousins with Nick Hayward the lead singer - so it kinda counts!!

Oh my god I was so in love with Nick Heywood there was a guy used to go to a local club "Coconut Grove" was the livin image of him dressed like him and everything I would spend my nights there drooling and trying to cop off with him to no avail I might add! Talking about coconuts when "Kid Creole & The Coconuts" were big they used to tour the U.K. quite a bit and somehow I dont remeber how but a mate of mine used to have a thing going with him (only wen he was in U.K.) anyhow this one time we got to go to the Concert back stage an all and then we took them out on the town arrived up at this gay club which we favoured at the time (buggin me as cant remeber the name) in a Limo chanpagne on the way. What fantastic years they were! By the way can you get done for naming names???

What about this one

YouTube - Yazz - The Only Way Is Up

Love the 80's

OMG......I remember this soooo well..
And for some VERY strange reason I remember my nana buying me a smash hits magazine on holiday once and Yazz was on the front..

Isnt it weird the little things you remember sooo well...

A mod should probably change the title of this...just to...
Who have you met that made you starstuck inc..nostaligic memories lol

Latest posts

Back