Who's top dog in your house ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my house there are 2 adults and four dogs, the smallest of the dogs is by far top dog in the house. She might be small but she has a massive personality.

Regarding us two we share responsibility of the household, we each have a specific jobs that we mostly do, but its not cast in stone. I'd say we do half and half. I tend to have control of the remote but thats more to do with being partially deaf so I need to change the volume up and down cos of my ears sensitivity.

anne xx

I think we're equal in mine as i refuse to do the 'womens jobs' all the time! We share the washing up, washing, tidying, cooking etc and other half can keep the remote- i have the lap top.
We both have our own seats where we sit but mine (with the laptop next to the plugsocket to charge it) is pretty much set in stone! But then balancing that, i do take charge of all the childcare issues most of the time and do the day to day cleaning. I also decide what we will eat etc (even if its not me cooking). Other half has the final say over major purchases as i cant be trusted with money :lol: but i organise the bills. I also have to take time off when my baby cant go to nursery for whatever reason, but then Other Half is the main breadwinner (for now :lol:).
And i win the arguments! (Because im always right!!)
So i think we're pretty equal. :green:

Exactly the same here, but my girl seems to control the tv remote, unless we got something on the reminder, but she often turns this off lol, but I dont care about the tv, I dont watch much of it, I'm a comp addict :)

Well for us..the top dog is...well...the dog ..our boxer MAX...little **** :)

In fact as I type im enjoying one of his many farts :irked:...good job I didnt say my wife then :eek:
:lol::lol::lol: that was soooo funny, laughing as typing this,
i am top dog in our house, then the dogs then my fella 'Bless' when he is sat on my seat he moves, remote is mine :lol:, women are slowly taking over, lol

Latest posts

Back