Why are my minx lifting??!! HELP PLEASE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK YOU, GIGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Xmas gift ever!

Very happy that you are all enjoying my Xmas present to you!! :hug:

The reason you have not all seen it is that it normally costs $90.00 to view it as a class ..... it is my Xmas gift to you all so that you can view it for free .... Enjoy

Oh ... and yes it is Tom. Never say I don't love ya.

Thanks Gigi, my first Christmas pressie :)

Samuel has made some great advances with the Sweet Squared web site

www.sweetsquared.com

As of today, You can now view the Minx link there also and see the S2 Minx catalogue and designs too. Also view the whole S2 cataloge and can be browsed page by page.

Yay Samuel ... geek extrordinaire!!!:hug:

On line ordering soon .... hooray!!

Cool !!

and ... whilst you're on a roll .... minx posters ?! lol :Grope: the slap is for me !

kx

Samuel has made some great advances with the Sweet Squared web site

www.sweetsquared.com

As of today, You can now view the Minx link there also and see the S2 Minx catalogue and designs too. Also view the whole S2 cataloge and can be browsed page by page.

Yay Samuel ... geek extrordinaire!!!:hug:

On line ordering soon .... hooray!!

Oh I have just had a quick look at the minx brochure and the designs are amazing, I can't wait for the minx day at Edinburgh on Sunday till I get my kit and lamp. :green: I think I may be sporting tartan minx before long!!

The online tutorial for minx is fab too, thank you Gigi :hug::hug:

Thanks Gigi xx

I was wondering, it says you can remove minx by using a hairdryer in the online video, could that be a possibility of the product chipping? Did you use a hairdryer when wearing minx?

Gigi!! thanks from all of us who havent got our hands on minx yet. xxx

Am I the only one who CANT see the video?????
I can hear it but the screen is just green :cry::cry:

Cool !!

and ... whilst you're on a roll .... minx posters ?! lol :Grope: the slap is for me !

kx

There are much better ways to market Minx than posters!!

WEAR them!!! Most of us would sell shed loads of polish if we wore it but we don't because polish gets messy when we are working with solvents ... This does not happen with Minx. You can work all day and for weeks and they stay looking great. So wear them and your clients will want them.

Also the kits come with cute badges for the therapist that say "Can we Minx you today?" Which excites interest.

Some of my clients have asked for a badge that says " I have just been Minxed!"

Latest posts

Back