Wimbledon - who else is supporting Andy Murray?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working again when the match will be on :cry:. So its sky plus for me again tonight GOD HELP anyone who lets the cat out of the bag before I get to see it I am sending warning texts out to all my contacts NOW.
So I am off line now so I dont spoil it for myself.

COME ON ANDY YOU CAN DO IT ..............

Working again when the match will be on :cry:. So its sky plus for me again tonight GOD HELP anyone who lets the cat out of the bag before I get to see it I am sending warning texts out to all my contacts NOW.
So I am off line now so I dont spoil it for myself.

COME ON ANDY YOU CAN DO IT ..............

I'm working too. I hav the i-player on in the background so I can listen to the commentary. I'm hoping Federer's match is 5 sets, that way Andy will be late enough for me to actually see some of the match when I get home.

I'm working too. I hav the i-player on in the background so I can listen to the commentary. I'm hoping Federer's match is 5 sets, that way Andy will be late enough for me to actually see some of the match when I get home.

not looking that way sadly :cry:

Oh MAN ........... damn I am gutted! :cry:.

Oh well he will do it next year.

:cry::cry::cry::cry: gutted.

Aaaaah well.....I've been so upset because I wasn't going to be able to see the final on Sunday as we have several training courses going on at the same time...now I'm more than happy to be there....you need to look for the positives in everything!!!!!!

Roll on next year:)

God Im sooooo gutted! :cry::cry:

Bless him. At least we know he will work his ar** off for next year to rectify what he feels went wrong in the match. We know how hard working he is.

Well, erm..... Go Fedderer! :lol:

Oh my god what a heart stopping match feel so sorry for Rod**** what a guy. Federer well what can I say other than what a memorable year for him. Good tennis this year throughly enjoyed it so till next year guys when Murray will get another chance. xx

Oh my god what a heart stopping match feel so sorry for Rod**** what a guy. Federer well what can I say other than what a memorable year for him. Good tennis this year throughly enjoyed it so till next year guys when Murray will get another chance. xx

Totally agree. Rod**** was resilient and amazing and such a shame he has only came 2nd on a few occasions and that win has evaded him (I know how that feels lol!:cry:) but Federer such a worthy champion. I am proud of Murray but hope he takes lessons from this year. He had such a fab opportunity to at least be in the final which he let slip through his hands.

Roll on next year!:)

Latest posts

Back