Workshop with Sam Biddle and Georgie Smedley - photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beck

Arty geek
Reaction score
Hi guys i just thought i would post some pics, as Sam is doing a number of workshops at the moment....

The workshop is Amazing...we learned soooo much in one day, and look at the results...this was all our own work.

I would highly recommend attending these courses, Sam has a Gel Fantasy day coming up in Cheshire again in March, i have booked my place!!

Just wanted to say Thankyou to Sam for a great day, and Thank you to Caroline Hickey for hosting the day, well done i think we can safely say it was a success!!

Looking forward to the gel day...

Beck

Attachments

• leaf demo.jpg
    leaf demo.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Group Fantasy Hand.jpg
    Group Fantasy Hand.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 244
  • demo3.jpg
    demo3.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
Oh my ...
best thing I can say about how I'm ever going to do something like that is I havee the same device to hold the stick in place:irked:

Just love it, want to be able to participate, but a bit far away sadly..

Isn't there a book ore something? will there be?would love to lie in my tub with a drink and be blown away...:lol:

Beck it was Cheshire hun, not chester lol,
:lol:
How much fun did we have !
was a lovely day. and it was lovely to meet you too,
I can't wait for the next one, fingers crossed I wont be poorly lol this time,

Oooh and I have ordered one of them thingymebob clampy things..after seeing Sam use hers,.

Although I have to admit, I though Sam had made the contraption herself lol,
another geek put me right x

Cheshire it was ...LOL i have edited my original!!!
Great to meet you Emma....where did you get the contraption from then? i would definately make use of that!!!

Can't wait for the gel course...it is going to be a good one!!!!

Beck

Im almost scared to say where I got it from lmao...
But it was ebay,
Altogether including p+p and postal insurance it was only just under £7 ....bargain !!!!!

I cant wait for the next one either...:lol:

Just got one off the dreaded Ebay!!! can't believe it ...i thought she made it herself as well!!!

speak soon Chicky..

See you in March...bring your new third hand!! LOL

Beck

Fabulous work ladies...and it's not as difficult as it looks one you have a couple of techniques under your belt, have a go and set your mind free!

Fab work Beck and be prepared because I will be on the gel one :lol:

gel and acrlyic girls, 31 st march @chimmney hotel junc 17 off the m6. Is open to all what ever level u r at and is not a brand let workshop is open to all, bring your own product.

Fabulous work ladies...and it's not as difficult as it looks one you have a couple of techniques under your belt, have a go and set your mind free!
u r starting to sound like sam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Hi guys i just thought i would post some pics, as Sam is doing a number of workshops at the moment....

The workshop is Amazing...we learned soooo much in one day, and look at the results...this was all our own work.

I would highly recommend attending these courses, Sam has a Gel Fantasy day coming up in Cheshire again in March, i have booked my place!!

Just wanted to say Thankyou to Sam for a great day, and Thank you to Caroline Hickey for hosting the day, well done i think we can safely say it was a success!!

Looking forward to the gel day...

Beck
the picture in the middle is created by the people who attended............... wood ,etc courtasy of the hotel carpark !!

ive just had an exhausting weekend of training. i'm tired but the training was great.
day one was training in the competition style pink and white nail with georgie smedley. we could use our own choice of liquid and powder but samples of the high definition system were provided. i had a go with the sample just to see how it compared and i liked it.

day two was a workshop for fantasy nails with sam biddle. sam demonstraded her 'tropical' design and we all tried our own version using the same techniques. we then went on to design our own fantasy nail , producing a moodboard and working out our nail design.

if you can make a workshop with either of these 2 excellent trainers, you really sholuld go along. it was great . you can use which ever brand you like and theres no selling.

the next chance to go on a sam biddle workshop is at the end of the month in cardif.

this is a link to my photos of the weekend angelfingers - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last edited:
What fantastic pictures!!!!!!!!! Lovely album :hug:

Wow! The photos are fab! Thanks for sharing :hug:

I cant wait to do the course with Sam, seeing all these pics are making me impatient lol.

She's at Crawley on 4th of May with Jess (SparklePink) if anyone is interested.

OMG....i am gutted that i couldnt go but in a way i think from looking at them i may have been a tad out my depth, lol!!
Just out of interest you say the pink and whites were not quite good enough.......how ??? (just wondered..... i am guessing you are talking competition standards but i just was curious cause i really cant see where the flaws are)
well done to all........ amazing and very artistic work!!

OMG....i am gutted that i couldnt go but in a way i think from looking at them i may have been a tad out my depth, lol!!
Just out of interest you say the pink and whites were not quite good enough.......how ??? (just wondered..... i am guessing you are talking competition standards but i just was curious cause i really cant see where the flaws are)
well done to all........ amazing and very artistic work!!

inconsistent c curves
some were a bit wonky
a thin patch on the white on some
lengths not identical
a wonky smile on the pointer.
quite a few things really.

but it was my first try with a new product so i'll hopefully improve with practice:)
i learned a lot though, i can see where i went wrong.

fantastic girls , lots to learn and perfect. My guess is that you are all still high?..........!

What a wonderful collection of nails and photos Susan ... they're all just gorgeous btw.

I love all your nails, you did really well with your tropical nail.

I also can't agree with you more, any time spent with the ezflow educators, especially sam, is so inspiring and informative.

Like you say, no hard sell... you can use your own products...

Nice 1, well done :hug:

wow fantastic pics hun!!! well done!! thanks for sharing xxxx

Latest posts

Back