Would you do this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he belonged to me YES!!! absolutely!! :)

How absoultely satisfying must have that been lol

Would LOVE to!! lol

That's soooo bad!!!!! Couldn't watch it all.:eek::eek::eek:

oh my god!! that was revolting... but i loved it! i really like horrible things like squeezing spots etc but that is the mama of all disgusting stuff :lol: wish my boyfriend had one of those lol! i need to go eat my tea now :| :eek:

was i glad that i hadn't eaten!!

I could only just watch it not sure if i could of done that though!

I bet he feels better for it :lol:

OMG! I feel ill.
And the one girl has a cut on her hand only covered by a little plaster :eek: and she got squirted. :eek:

that was the most disgusting thing i've seen in a long time.....

:lol: wont be eating me cottage cheese now hehehe x

I would do that all day long for free.

I bet he got that from shaving his back.

That was so disgusting.........Wish I hadn't just eaten my dinner ugh!!!!:cry:

i wuld love to do that, maybe not the cutting to pierce but 100% love to squeeze it out! xx

I don't think they got it all out by the end of the clip . . . let me go and finish the job!
( but how could that girl do it with no gloves on? yuckety yuck )

This is unbelievable ! I couldn't watch it , closed my eyes so I don't dream it . How could she do it at home ? IMO , he should be visiting a dr for that :eek:

I think a course of broad-spectrum anti-bioitics is due here!:confused:

Noooooo I couldn't do that!... can't pus cause food poisioning ? ......That was rank!.... I watched it about an hour ago couldn't seem to stop myself :eek: ..... thought it didn't affect me but I still feel queasy yuck!.. Serves me right for being nosey :smack:

I'm gobsmacked! How did he let it get that big in the first place?

I agree he should have have it done by medical professional. Although I'm sure the girl doing it did get a degree of satisfaction :lol:

The retching noise in the backhround was definitely real too:green:

it certainly should have been done by a medical professional. It wasn't a sterile environment and he could get an infection. I don't think I've seen ANYTHING produce quite so much gunk!

Latest posts

Back