Would You Lend Out Your Brush??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaC

Reaction score
I needed a new brush in a hurry I had clients coming. Off I pop to the Fingertips Centre near Edinburgh, with a few pounds. Unfortunately they had run out of brush stock. I was in panic mode. Well I call it above and beyond the call of duty when Wee Fee came out to reception and offered me her own personal brush on loan, which i was grateful and thankful for. carefully wrapped up and carried out to the car with the reverence it deserved, 'Basil' was looked after like fine china. just as carefully returned today to the Fingertips Centre. Thanks to Wee Fee for getting me out of trouble shes a star. so that leads me to the question.

would You cheerfully lend out your precious brush? or anything else for that matter?

LindaC xxxx

definatly not lol
my brush is my est friend i have it exactly how i want it

I really don´t think so. Not my brush, anything els I wouldn´t mind but my brush is my everything :) Thank god no one have asked me becouse I would have found it hard to explain why not. I don´t think that anyone would ruin it but it´s my favourit thing in the world. Chefs allways use their own knifes and carry them around and never let anybody els get near them I guess it´s the same thing.

Karolina

So long as i knew the person to be a good tech who looks after her brush etc then yes, i would lend my brush in an emergency situation like you had, its the decent thing to do, i know that if i was in a pickle my friends would help me with anything i needed so yes, my answer is yes lol, I'm pleased you got the help you needed, :hug:
Jo.Xxx

When i was a model for one of the geeks on here for an Ezflow conversion course a few months back - Mr. Buckley very kindly lent his brush to the Geek doing my nails! As she did not have a 508.
She was so scared :Scared::Scared::Scared:to use it, she promptly bought a 508 on the spot!!!!!:hug: You know who you are geeky friend lol.

I would not lend out my brush i use daily, but i do have spares, that are in perfectly good order that i would loan if the situation arose.

I would do exactly what Fiona did .... (I can use any brush and retrain any decent brush to 'my' way of working) ... that's why we love her!! :hug: She is a star for sure.

No sorry, you can have anything else, the kids, my husband , ANYTHING but not the brush! You can however borrow my spare brush, only if you promise to be careful with it!!!

I wouldnt mind if I knew the tech was a good one, now if a newbie wanted to borrow it that would be a very different matter and the answer would be no.
On one of my course I didnt have my brush and Sam Biddle let me use hers :)

am not good at sharing............

I love my brush dearly, but at the end of the day it can be replaced. The panic, anxiety that one has when in a "situation", I do not wish on anyone.
You can not put a price on a "thank you", however it often means so much to those in need. :hug:

I'll be honest....... ummmmmmm NOPE.

Over the years, I've lent tooooooooooooooo many things that came back abused and/or destroyed :irked: Some of which, were NOT replaceable. :cry:
OR they never came back at all.

A spare brush I would lend NO PROBLEM and I HAVE done so.

But my preferred/favoured brushes.... umm nope, sorry :o

Now if the person was using it IN FRONT OF ME.. so that I could correct them of any possible abuse... ok. But if it was to leave my sight. Absolutely not.

But giant hugs to the trusting geek that leant you hers.
And hugs to you for respecting her brush!

I would borrow it if i would be prepared to buy a new one :lol:

Hi..
Yes i would lend out my brush, in fact i did so during the gmez nail comp. The poor girl next to me also competing got everything out and ready and then realised she had forgotten her brush bless her, so i lent her my spare one.
I'd like to think someone would do the same for me..

I have lent my brush to a couple of friends on my Level 3 nails course but they were good techs, tbh I wasnt too happy about it but its not in my nature to be unhelpful. I made it clear that they had to look after it (nicely of course) I do have spares that I would lend out no problem.

My new Ultra Sculptor I'm afraid not, unless it was someone who was a totally fab tech that I knew and trusted.

anything else I lend out happily!

anne xx

it shows that wee fee trusts you enough to know that you would take care of her brush bless her.
I lend my brush to my girls at work when they struggle with there own. But it is my best mate.

yeah i would as you never know next time it could be you in need of a huge favour

Latest posts

Back