Wow, Look at this Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKRed

Reaction score
65877_3.jpg

They look awful, but that must have been one patient nail artist!! they even have a bell on the end of two of them!

Now totally ignoring the nails them selves because they are scary:green:
But oh my god the art work is amazing.
Thanks for sharing that:hug:

:eek: that is so clever.x
how could anyone have there nails that long though, ouch!

it took a long while to down load, i think my computer is a bit off colour at the moment.

but as the picture revealed itself, i only got down to just below the eyes and knew i'd seen this image before.
the ladys distinctive eyelashes are immediateley recognisable.

It must take ages to do anything! and also to put her rings on lol!
I struggle with my nails sometimes and mine aren't even that long!!

I don't like them at all! But you can't deny the work that must have gone into them.
I'm struggling to find something diplomatic to say about her eyelashes, so I won't say anything at all!

The nails look lovely but how can she pick her nose or wipe you know what ?????.!!!!!............those nails look evil...but the design must have taken ages ......does anybody know how long it took to do the design on them??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eeewwwwwww the nails themselves are nasty but the art is amazing, I am wondering though................

........how much would you charge to do that? LOL

WOH!!

Unbelievable!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ewww! Just me then who thinks the nail art is every bit as bad as the nails themselves? :eek:
For the most part the nail art is just writing, and Ive seen faces done before, and much better than that,
Ill see if I can find the images.

I cant see how she can do much for herself with those nails, mine are only a fraction of that length and Im already starting to struggle to fasten shirt buttons, type without pressing extra keys, and dialing on my moby is a pita.
I do wonder how she doesnt lie on them in bed and break them.
Fair play to her for merely coping with them, I know I couldnt live my life around my nails!

Interesting that we see only 9 nails. I wonder if she broke the other thumb nail!

Very scary nails, how does she wipe her b*m. :eek:

Also equally scary eyelashes!!:eek:

Latest posts

Back