wrinkles and dark circles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll be surprised! Check out www.makeupalley.com - loads of people swap unwanted products and samples on there (not just skincare, also makeup and perfume) :)

MINKUS said:
right.....this is what you must do

ysl Touche eclait will disguise the circles
and Clarins beauty flash balm will tighten and brighten your skin!
Exfoliate regularly to get rid of them dead skin cells.
when applying cream ALWAYS USE UPWARD STROKES

hth

AMb xxxxxxxx

Couldn't agree more Amb - YSL Touche Eclait is fab, can't live without it and Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is a god send!!!!!! I take both with me where ever I go!!!!!!!

I've got a book called 'The Beauty Bible' and they have tried and tested products for almost everything from make up to tooth care - they give marks out of 10 for each product tried and recommend best budget buys etc etc. It's a brilliant book - well worth looking into, you could probably get it on Amazon.

Good luck
Caf
xxx

{These dark circles are often due to bad drainage from the sinuses and also are often referred to as Allergic shiners....so people with hay fever, sinus problems and asthma often have them. Lack of sleep can make them appear worse too}

OMG i dont stand an chance at all then i suffer with everythign apart form asmtha and ive em a chance it will prob start now lol.

i ahve always ahd dark circles, have tried everythign under the sun but Amber is right plenty of water, sleep etcc are the best way, they wont cure the problem but you dont need as much concealer if you do and i have foudn the benefit one excelelnt this has a little paintbrush t you brush it on and the concealer comes through the bristles.
x

Someone mentioned Emu Oil on another thread for a totally different problem and so I have looked up about it and it looks amazing stuff !!!!!

GREAT FOR WRINKLES !!!! I might order a small pot off E-bay as they are only £2.99 with free postage to give it a try. Sounds similar to Bio Oil.

Has anyone else tried it ?

i got some emu oil from local charity fair....never got to use it i brought it home and my uncle who suffers from arthritis saw on the pot it was good for that and that was the last i saw of it !

i believe its brilliant though.

DONT FORGET solar oil on the face.....if its good enough for gigi its good enough for me:wink2: lol

amb xxx

ah yes solar oil, never tried it yet. watch out excel!!!

Check out the Liz Earle range - there is a fab day time eye cream that smooths the skin and contains some light reflecting stuff:eek: that really brightens the undereye area.

nik said:
Check out the Liz Earle range - there is a fab day time eye cream that smooths the skin and contains some light reflecting stuff:eek: that really brightens the undereye area.
thanks will take a look x

does anyone know what causes blue veins to show thru the undereye skin? I have them under my left eye- theyre probably not that bad but i can see them and they bug me. i also get shadows and puffy eyes even had them as a kid, they do tend to be worse at hayfever time...

Apparently heamorroid cream kept in the fridge works wonders for dark circles.....if you fancy testing it out?

Pix

My eyes got so red and puffy with hayfever last year. It was the first time in ten years I had it. Cool tea bags helped with the irritation and I took to wearing sunglasses all the time when outside.

Pixi

Pixi said:
Apparently heamorroid cream kept in the fridge works wonders for dark circles.....if you fancy testing it out?

Pix

I'll try it! I've given up smoking and sunbeds, had a spraytan, had early nights for a week and been drinking gallons of water and my eyes still look cr*p!!!!!
God I'm getting desperate now.:cry:

Let us know whether or not it works sweetie.

Pixi

Latest posts

Back