Year of the Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Mr and Mrs!

This is such a quality, educational site which compares to nothing else available on the web.

Cathyxxxx

Sam's Geek tricks for 2006....Sounds Exciting....Global Awsome...

Looking forward to it all...

Thanks for both your efforts....

Love Hugs Happiness

XX J XX

crazy'n'creative said:
Sam this site is what every nail tech needs, alot of us work alone or used to ( including myself ) with no one to turn to if they had a problem or just needed advice, this site is like having your own personal teacher on hand 24/7, you need an answer you get one and usually damn quick too :D

I read alot of posts from new ones to the site and they ask questions etc then a few weeks later they are too giving the help and advice to other new geeks, and so the site grows along with the nail techs that gain the right help and advice and become the best nail techs.

That Sam is all down to your hard work and commitment to the nail industry in starting The Nail Geek Site :hug:

I for one applaud you and thank you for such a wonderful site :hug:
My sentiments exactly, could'nt have said it better myself....
This site has giving me help, support and some very special friends too xxx
Nice one Samuel xxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
My sentiments exactly, could'nt have said it better myself....
This site has giving me help, support and some very special friends too xxx
Nice one Samuel xxx

Ditto... don't know what I would do for "fun" at work if it weren't for this site!! (ok, I usually only get on at lunch and the end of the day!!)

Well, what can i say except a MASSIVE big THANKYOU to SAMUEL AND SAMANTHA for creating and nurturing an excellent site!!

This site is full of valuable infomation, help and advice and especially support for those of us who are newbies and oldies alike. I have made loads of friends on here and love the fact i can sometimes actually help people on here as well as get help for myself too. What more could we all ask for.

Have a freakin geekin 2006 EVERYONE!!!

Thank you Sam & Samantha :hug: .... we all know how much work you put into this site for us & it is truly appreciated... I have learnt soo much from this site since i joined... it has completely changed my life too (many hours of arguing with partner bout the amount of time is sit on here. lol)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY. xxxxx

Thank you Sam for your untiring work on this site and thank you Mrs. Geek for sharing him with us, and most of all thank you for letting me be a part of the most awesome site on the internet!!!

This site has been a godsend to me throughout some very difficult times over the past year, I have met so many good friends and I hope to meet more and learn even more about the nail industry!!

CHEERS!!!

Hello

As so many have said "Thanks so much for your inspiration, enthusiasm and geeky-ness." I dont log on as much as I should...I am too b usy doin' nails.

I am now the VERY proud owner of Simply Nails. A stunning salon in the trendy heart of Bulimba, Brisbane. We have a client base of about 200 true nail-orexics!! So we are BUSY BUSY BUSY. I have a fab team of 4 techs (sometimes 5 when darlin Angela from Pacific Beauty jumps in and helps) and we are the only TRUE 100% Creative Salon in Brisbane. NOT a drop of another product, retail item or picture in the whole place.!! I am loving it!!

I have also been appointed an Educator!! I will be looking after all those lovelies that want to be Creative techs in Brisbane!!

So I am one happy geekling at the moment!! I have the most amazing support from Creative here. Angela and Jill and the girls (and boys) are brilliant.!!

So here is to 2006. What a year it is going to be!! Bring it on!! Have a fab time in Costa Rica....keep an eye on those Aussie birds!!

XX
Mars

Please can you tell me if there is a governing body for nail techs ? I have done a course with uk training systems and am very disappointed with my training. I have written to them 3 times but with no reply - please help ?
Ozzie AKA Joyce

Ditto ditto ditto
thanks for everything Sam and Samantha

:p hi im Hannah and im new to this i have decided to set up mobile but i have one problem i cant seem to think of a name and all the ones i do think of they r already taken.
Does ne one have ne ideas like websites, books i can use.
I have everything apart from a name for my business.

Thanks for your help and happy new year to u all happy money making!!!!

Han x

supalois said:
:p hi im Hannah and im new to this i have decided to set up mobile but i have one problem i cant seem to think of a name and all the ones i do think of they r already taken.
Does ne one have ne ideas like websites, books i can use.
I have everything apart from a name for my business.
Thanks for your help and happy new year to u all happy money making!!!!
Han x
Ozzie said:
Please can you tell me if there is a governing body for nail techs ? I have done a course with uk training systems and am very disappointed with my training. I have written to them 3 times but with no reply - please help ?
Ozzie AKA Joyce
if you both start a new thread in the 'Main' forum you're more likely to get the right replies, your queries will get missed and/or overlooked if they're at the end of a thread with a different subject title.

Sam, Samantha, Geeg, Ruth... where would we all be without you fab people, I know I would be nowhere near as confident and knowledgable about products and treatments without finding The Nail Geek, it's led me to my new path, different product range, better training, better education and opened up a whole new world that I didn't realise existed :D
thank you so much for all of the hard work you put in to making this the best nail site ever.
:hug: x x x x

Just wanted to sa a BIG THANKYOU for creating this site GMG aka Sam!! Its amazing i wouldn't know what i'd do without it now i've found it!! Its really addictive, i've learnt so much since entering the geek community as well as meeting new friends!! Its great to know there's somewhere you can turn/go to when you need advice or just a friendly chat!
THis sites given me the push i need at times to achieve my goals eg: passing my nail tech exam!!! So thanks again!! Here's to '2006' a fantastic year to come!!!!:D

Latest posts

Back