Yn Nails technique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axey

Reaction score
Hello,

Have a look at the video on the right:
http://www.ysnails.com/method.htm

It looks like a stupid gadget but has anyone actually tried these "reverse-forms" and that technique?

dont thnk ill be trying these, they dont look that natural to me, and that mess underneath. i doubt very much they would be that strong, or pleasing to the eye either............... think ill be sticking to the way i was taught. as they say "if it aint broke, dont fix it" a lesson i learnt on another matter

Is it to build the whole nail? Or is just to build the free edge, as a replacement for tips?

I'm not willing to try these either since I don't really see the point, but it's always fun to see new techniques that people are trying.

:eek:Nope not keen at all on these!!! :eek:

Dont think I'll be trying that one. The nails look really fake too.

I think it would be kind of interesting to try this out sometime. Personally, I think the inventor was pretty creative in his/her thinking. Sure, there are problems with it (the underside of the free edge being a glaringly obvious one), but I bet a skilled pro could make a beautiful nail with it.

My two knuts. :)

Hello all, I am new to this board. I must be a sucker, but I try about anything I see. If I dont like it, I move on. But when a client sits in my chair and asks about a new type nail she has heard talked about. Than I can tell her I tried it, or I have at least looked into it, and then I can tell her what I think of it.

I dont think I would want to do my clients nails using this system, but I think I might LOVE to give it a try on my RIGHT HAND. Grrrr, I hate doing my right hand!!! I tried to e-mail this company, but my e-mail was sent back. Does anyone know if they are a up and up company? If anyone gets any information about if they can be ordered in the US, I would love to know about it.
Thanks much,
Kathy-Ut

those nails look fabulously ugly, is that technique for real ?

We've seen similar on here before.

It makes no sense. What of over-exposure from any excess product squeezed out over the cuticle and sidewalls???

I wouldn't do this.

I'd go back to tip-dip before doing these.

OMG that is HIDEOUS. Everything on that site looked cheap and tacky- ugh.

And one year later, minds changed :)

oh GIGI. I think they're calling you. LOL

And I'm wearing those hiddious things right now:lol:
So fun to read this...

these ARE the popits, this is where popits come from, the creator of them.

Hi axey,
incidently, I saw the reverse form technique late last night and I was confused :lol::irked:, not sure about that one though but it is really nice how new ideas are coming into play.

Its funny how almost everyone liked popits but they didn't like these. It looks like the exact same thing except they aren't pink and whites, they are just pink l&p.

Its funny how almost everyone liked popits but they didn't like these. It looks like the exact same thing except they aren't pink and whites, they are just pink l&p.

You are right! This is where they get Popits from!! These are popits

haha, find this thread so funny, how minds change when new 'techniques' are being backed by particular companies.

Latest posts

Back