You know your a salon geek when.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When your seven year old is asking how geeky your status is!!! Loves the fact he an call his mum a geek!

Im a geek and proud.

Annie xx

You know you're a salon geek when. . . .

You check the forums latest while your on the loo. Lol

Natalie xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

You know you're a salon geek when...you automatically use the phrase 'Hi geeks' when addressing any group of people online. I think the other students on my uni forum thought I was taking the p*ss...oops :)

You know your a salon geek when ...

Your 71 year old (still hunky) husband says, " are you 'playing' on that 'thing' again??

PLAYING??? He thinks I'm playing??? Silly old F***!!! lol

Look at him .. Bless! Sean Connery or what girls??

Simon is SO Sean Connery!

Your 71 year old (still hunky) husband says, " are you 'playing' on that 'thing' again??

71? Is that a type-o?
He looks lots younger even with the beard and they usually add about 10 years. Bless x

71? Is that a type-o?
He looks lots younger even with the beard and they usually add about 10 years. Bless x

My Simon is lovely. He has to keep fit to look after me!! lol I've told him he's not allowed to get old. :lol:

My Simon is lovely. He has to keep fit to look after me!! lol I've told him he's not allowed to get old. :lol:

Certain activities are obviously still in full swing in the Rouse household ;-)
They say it keeps you young lol x

Certain activities are obviously still in full swing in the Rouse household ;-)
They say it keeps you young lol x

Yea. but don't tell my children, OK? They can't take it.

Yea. but don't tell my children, OK? They can't take it.

lol your secret's safe with us geeks x

Now I know why you've stayed married for 30 years! Yummy! No disrespect intended.

You know you're a salon geek when...

your hubby stands at the bedroom door butt naked asking if you're coming to bed soon and you tell him not to bother you because you're on Salon Geek.

When your husband addresses his text messages "Dear Geek ... " only 1 month after your first CND training course! He sold his beloved Vespa to pay for my courses though so I hope I make him proud - 1 year 9 months married & hoping for many, many more!

You know your a salon geek and very glam when....
You feel a hard lump on your back and can't quite see what it is in the mirror !
You panic asking your hubby what is it?
Is it a spot?
A wart?
A cancerous mole?
A .... Tick ? (yack yack)

...... He laughs at you and says it's a swavoski crystal!!!

Do you know... I don't feel so bad now (I'm not alone)

You know you're a Salon Geek when...

...You have rows with your hubbie about it and he says "you've more interest in that than me" and actually uses the term Geeking while he's having a moan at you.

...You log on while you're on your lunch from work or between clients.

...You Geek in your sleep!

...You know most of the regular Geeks by first name and have also met some of them.

... You no longer go to bed at a reasonable hour because you're terrified you'll miss something.

:)

You know your a geek when......
You cant shut the laptop off and go to bed at a reasonable hour, when you have gone to bed you log in on your phone, You see a thread you want to reply to and you cant reply on said phone, so end up getting back up, going downstairs logging on on the laptop just so you can post a reply, and end up going back to bed an hour or 2 later. Then when you get up the first thing you do is check geek. It's a vicious cycle.
You tell all your students about geek, you tell other therapists about geek, in fact even you mates who now when you are out down the pub ask "you on that bloody geek again, whats going on now?"
And Gigi Simon rocks hunni just like you xxxxxx

When 'geeking' becomes an everday word in your house and everyone who knows you understands what it means.

When 'geeking' becomes an everday word in your house and everyone who knows you understands what it means.

Truth.

Latest posts

Back