Your car says alot about you! What do you drive??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex Fox said:
I can't believe I have found an opportunity to talk about my car!

It is my soul mate - yellow Beetle, sunflower on the dash, magnetic cartoon flowers on boot and bonnet, cow print interior, nodding Scooby Doo and nail polish on the end of my ariel!
(I've forgotton the name of the new ariel gadgets!)

Oh yes - and crisp packets on the floor, sweets mashed into the carpets, random toys everywhere and footprints on the back of my seats - thanks to my passengers- all under 7yrs of course!

But it's my fun friend that gets me waves and smiles wherever I go! Result!

Alexxxxxxxxxx

:wink2:

Alex you got my dream car, A beetle how cool is that xxxx
not sure about the crisp packets, mine would be empty Haribo packets lol....

But thats the car I am gonna get one off these days..A beetle convertible..and I want one off the old ones, restored in a nice purple colour ....... until then its the Tube for me xxxxx

Mind you Hubby drives a Volco XC90............. nice car but, it aint got the look of a beetle................

Sassy Hassy said:
No Delboy's Robin Reliant has T.I.T down the side (trotters independent traders)

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Lol, sassy!

Love the sound of your car Alex!

I've got a push bike.......what does that say? hmmm? That I'm skint! :biggrin:

my husband has just got a Renault Megane Sport, he only likes scarey fast cars and it is faster than his previous subaru impreza turbo! i hate feeling nauseous arriving at the destination, but it sure kicks butt and i ssooooo cool to drive!

I drive a volvo c70 convertible - love lots of fresh air - even on a sunny winter day, turn the heating up full and off I go - mind you with the hot flushes at the mo - I don't need the heater LOL!!!!!

Mine's a Mercedes A class...Royal blue.

So I guess I must be CLASSY & SMOOTH with curves in all the right places lol!!!

I got a Mazda 626 in silver.

Goes like hot snot!!:wink2: Especially at two in the morning wen the local boy racers want to show off n think coz your female n drive a taxi your easy pickings!!!!!!!!!:lol:
Read'em n weep guys:cool: :lol: :lol: never beaten me yet!

I'll grow up 1 day, honest:wink2:

Debz xx

Sassy Hassy said:
Va va voom - I've a Renault Clio in Sports black, what else would a Sassy girl drive

me too, va va voom, i have a blue clio, i love it.

I just lurve my car.:Love:

It's an Aubergine 2ltr Mondeo

boy can it move, DH has told me that i am not an 18yr old boy racer,:lol:

Does seem to bring the aggressive side out of me though, just love the look on the blokes faces when they realise that they gave way for A WOMAN:mad: :lol:

Mine must say

AGGRESSIVE BOY RACER

unless they take a look through the windows and see toys, comics, empty wrappers, juice cartons etc on the floor. then it just says

MUM MOBILE

em x

I drive a Peugeot 205 1.8 diesel (Dark Blue). She's my first car (I've had her for 5 years now) and my pride and joy.

However, last year September a 40 foot truck drove into the back of her, so now her back end is caved in !

My dream car ....... a Golf TDI 150bhp. Sheer heaven !!

I luv my car, i ve just bought it at the end of last year- its a new sporty corsa SXI greeny/petrol blue, it has a chrome handbrake and gear stick god i am so sad- and i have a little nodding "little miss naughty" airfreshener on the dashboard, also a tiny scobby doo van on a wire that woobles over the cd player and one of those tiny little bears that sit down but little legs hang over the surface edge ooh & my teddies on the back window! Very childish i know my hubbie laughs at me!!.

Ruth, a woman after my own heart.... an old beetle is my dream machine, although I'm not sure it would be v practical for a mobile tech like me :'(
Alex - where did you get your nail polish bottle aerial jobby? Must have one!

My car is a turquoise Punto with cow print seat covers, jumpy, nippy and a bit wacky - just like me! Although I am a bit of a closet rock chick - Evanescence blasing through the base speaker and CD's falling out of the glove box!!!
But I'm saving up for a pink Smart car (which will also get the cow print treatment). Sparkly and loud :)

I've got a funky smart car!

It's a black and silver smart passion cabriolet, with a remapped engine and lots of added toys! Not to mention acres of leopardskin inside and a huge mirrorball hanging off my rear-view mirror ;)

Slight hijack - Bud: are you a member of either of the 2 smart clubs?

Vod
X

Ive got a Mercedes 3something, a huge thing, my hubbie bought it for my birthday last year, he has an Audi S8, but we are lucky as we get them at trade prices as he owns a garage.

I have to swap my merc for an A class or another MPV due to now doing mobile nails, trying to get my mobile nail station out of the car is a nightmare,where as the A class has a flat floor and is higher so should make my life a little bit easier.

would really love a Range Rover but hubbie hates them and has said if I buy one he will not do any of the services etc on it.

Empy

I drive a silver Mazda 323 - what's that say about me then?

I drive a Rover 25 deep burgundy in colour and I love it to bitz. So much so that after trading in for the last 7 years to get a new car, I'm going to keep this one when it's paid for in 2 years time!!

Nikki said:
I drive a Nissan X-Trail...called DORY!!!!! My children always say we are going in 'Dory Car'...what the heck does that say about me!!!! :lol:

I drive a peugeot 206 Quiksilver calbriolet in --- yes silver. Hubby bought me it for my birthday last year. It has an electric roof which tucks itself away in the boot of the car and I have to agree with Chris - it's great for the hot flushes, cools you off a treat :wink2: Don't know what it says about me except perhaps I chose it because of the natty roof and I am a bit of a gadget collector so it's something else to play with :lick:

I have had Audi Cabriolets for years with a small break 2 years ago when I got the Volvo C70 (luxurious beautiful car) BUT this year I got the Audi A4 Cabriolet again ... just love my Audi's.

geeg said:
I have had Audi Cabriolets for years with a small break 2 years ago when I got the Volvo C70 (luxurious beautiful car) BUT this year I got the Audi A4 Cabriolet again ... just love my Audi's.
You're lucky!

As I said, I want an audi tt BUT even if I could afford the car I wouldn't be able to afford the insurance for another about 10 years!

Even when I was trying to insure my car no-one (except diamond) would do it!

I like my car because if I'm cold but want some fresh air, I can fold the roof back a little (like a very large sunroof - the stars are very pretty at night! lol) or when I'm feeling a little braver, I can put the top of the roof in the boot and leave the rollbars and put all the windows down, or if I'm just plain stupid (in scottish weather anyway) I can take the roof completely off.

hi have a red mx5, love my lil convertable!! although i have 2 say i have always wanted a mini cooper s!! one day maybe????

xxx

Don't mention cars to me at the moment!

I have just paid out £425 to get my clio through it's MOT :cry:

Completely gutted as I currently have no job!!!!!!!

Fantastic motivation to keep on with the nail practice though!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Latest posts

Back