Your car says alot about you! What do you drive??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a little clio - had it for about 12 months, and I love it! Its a dream to park, 1.3l 16v so uses hardly any petrol and goes pretty quickly.

My dream car is an Audi A4 - think they are really classy and elegant. I also love the t.t (my friend in Spain has one) but they are really common around here.

My first car was a turquoise 1962 V.W Beetle - it had velour bucket seats, a fully retractable roof, big noisy stereo, really cute sticky out hub caps, lovely shiny chrome bits - and I crashed it. And crashed it again. And again. And then my dad took it from me :evil: and got me a 15 year old crappy horrid Seat Panda 'until I learned how to drive responsibly'.

I then got a Citroen Saxo 1.6 - electric blue, gorgeous, 18th birthday present - drove it for 9 months...and yep, you guessed it - crashed it:cry: . This one kind of scared the crap out of me (very nearly didn't walk away) and (touch wood) I haven't crashed since....:eek: (although I did hit the kerb last week and trash my hub cap - does that count??!)

I have a 'Company Red' Honda CRV with a lot of trappings - one of those being TV screens in the back for the boys that have barely been used!:rolleyes: This is my third Honda CRV and my last one was 'Voodoo' black... I miss the black one! My first ever car was a Pontic Firebird when I lived in the US (it was a bit pants tbh but the lights went up and down and to an 18 year old - that was cool;) ) - after I had one of my most favorite cars ever - MGB GT dead old - British racing green - but totally impracticle.... then my beloved Peugeot 306... and now, the Honda.... one day I will have something small and racey.....like me :D

Well we've just sold two of the best cars we've ever been blessed of having ....:cry:

Black BMW M3 with deep red leather interior, specked up to the hill tv and everything ! which is great for jake when we used to go shopping and the grand prix was one ! and just drives like a dream and oozes sex appeal and umph - put it in 6th and it still has so much more to give and sooooooooooo smooth

The other ...... A porshe convertable mmmmmmmm what else can i say when you've driven a porsche its hard to find anything else that compares - its an out and out sports car with fab handling (omg starting to sound like a bloke !) and the power is just awesome - but hey dont think watching those beautiful blondes driving past you with their hair blowing in the wind are have the time of their life ... when they get out of the car their hair will be that knotty its painful to brush out ... I know I tried it ONCE !

Both of these cars were just fab when i used to work in london and spent so much time on a monday and friday on the M25, but made no sense at all sitting on the drive paying high finance each month and not driving them as i have a salon at home and just dont drive anywhere nowadays - apart from Creative Academys and there are only so many visits i can afford !

SO NOW ..... we have a nice sleeky mercendes coupe (no idea what version - is that the right word ??? but its just gorgeous and sporty) which omg is a dream and ive never driven an automatic before - but i now love them and a the other car is a black 4x4 which i also love

Oh ..... and a Marcos Mantis Spyder ... if you've ever seen one of those you'll know they are something else and the power well just blows you away :cool: - alas this one is going too !

Spoilt i know but we had / have great jobs and we love great cars - though for me now, my love is Nails and would happily trade of give up any of these for my new career :Love:

Hope this doesnt read like im boasting :eek: :smack: ! just thought id share

kx

hi, the car i have is the new c4

My attitude to cars is a car is a car although I am sure there are some cars I would never drive.

I have a Citreon Coupe vtr

amberrose said:
I
Really Want A Peugeot 307 In Silver...How Many Sets Of Nails Is That Do You Think ?
icon_wink.gif

I've got a 3 door silver 307. Had it 6 months and it squeeks from everywhere ( Put it in 3 times to be sorted ). A hovis lorry drove into the side of it and when I picked it up from repair I scraped it.:cry: Haven't had that fixed yet cos so embarrassed about it.

:cry::cry::cry: I had to sell my Beloved Street ka for a new shape Fiesta - Which I HATE! due to falling pregnant last yr and it not being very practical

This threads over 3 years old:lol:
Are we running out of new things to talk about??:eek:

I know! I drive a silver audi TT- just got nice new alloys! Dotn know what that says about me! Someone above said they are common- does that mean i must be common!!!:lol:

I have a corsa comfort for doing my mobile work (suprising how much u can fit in one of these) and when im not working i drive a BMW covnvert 3 series.
I guess this means im just greedy lol xxx

This threads over 3 years old:lol:
Are we running out of new things to talk about??:eek:

:lol::lol: At least its not a poll!! :hug:

I drive a new shape ford focus 3 door with sports seats, lowered suspension, racing seats and its in aqua blue lol. Give the essex boy racers a run for their money lol.

wow this thread is nearly as old as me :eek:

Mmmmm I guess its gonna take a bit to figure me out.

A Merc Avantgarde sports estate for when im feeling posh
A Bongo camper van for those weekend trips out into the Scottish highlands.
A motorbike for those twisty roads up here in the highlands
A ride on lawn mower for playing on :lol:
A 1 1/2 tonne mini excavator for digging up and changing the shape of Scotland...bit slow round the corners but best vehicle to drive and lots of fun :lol:

Lots of "boys toy's" ...well at least none have big bonnets and im not short or bald so I guess at least its not a compensation thing :eek:

Me? A Mini Cooper, small, speedy and ready for adventures :lol:

it's a newbie!

I drive an almera nissan thing, why? cos its my husband's cast-off.

We have a Ford S-max (08) but thats in his name.

So for me my car is a Vauxhall Vectra 2.5 V6 SRi (very powerful sporty car) so I guess it says I'm a boy racer and its in black with spoiler and other additions which I have to admit is my doing I love my car just a little on the expensive side to run lol

An Aston martin v8 vantage roadster ...or is it a ford c max.Oh yes its a ford c max...and a bike.

mines a peugeot 206 , in red , 1.9 diesel , :green:

My car says poor lmao

Latest posts

Back