Your fav Scratch cover!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Fox

Reaction score
Hi there

In a bid to find out just what type of nail imagery excites you techs I am asking all techs to let me know their favourite Scratch cover from its first 2 years

That's May 2003 - May 2005 inclusive

If you visit www.scratchmagazine.co.uk you can view all the covers!

Then please email me your vote! - [email protected]

Thanks

I will publish the results in the December 2005 issue

Alexxxxxx :cool:

Hi i was just wondering if the offer was still on for the 12 isues for 15 pounds? I have been dying to subscribe for ages but couldnt afford it.

Eek, you have just reminded me I forgot to phone and renew my subscription.........I hope I am not too late for the August edition......I need my fix every month.
I shall peruse the covers once I have renewed.............

izzidoll said:
Eek, you have just reminded me I forgot to phone and renew my subscription.........I hope I am not too late for the August edition......I need my fix every month.
I shall peruse the covers once I have renewed.............

me too..!! i`m ringing them right now to renew it ...i`ll let you know if the offer is still on..??

Yip it is.........I have renewed will get Augusts no probs and will get 15 issues...........I also voted for the cover May 2004.........the gorgeous lace design poster I have always loved it.

The ones where my nail art is featured....HE HE......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, seriously, i love the cover with the acrylic nails that had the silver glitter and silver stars set into the tips and the hand was holding the diamond bracelet.

My faves - May 2004, July 2004 and Feburary 2005 (not just the nails, the whole image is stunning).

:D

I voted for Leightons blinging silver holographic tips! they were fab x

Voted May 2003 the Lulu design loved it :cool:

The 15 for prince of 12

runs out on I guess Friday 29th July as that's the last day of teh month you can call and subscribe

so call 0208 647 3133 before 5pm to get the deal

Also- thanks I am really enjoying amassing your votes for favourite covers - it's quite fascinating to see what makes people tick!

There are very clear leaders in this comp - although my all-time favourite is not doing too well at all- ah well!!!!!

see ya Alexxxxxxxxxxx :green: :green: :green: :green: :green:

Ahhh Alex you prob wont tell us but, Im guessing your fave was Mr Denny in his undies... raised a few eyebrows when it plopped on the mat here, that one! :lol:

ooooohhhh I love Mr Denny!

My favourite, favourite is Apr '05.

Runners up is Sept '04 and Oct '03.

I just love the nail art that is featured on some of the covers !!

River

oooh! my fave was September 2004....all that bling! x

I was going to say July 2005 (ALex's Avatar) until I re-read your post! My second fav is May 2004 but would like to see Jan 2005 up closer :)

Not sure what month it is but it is the one with the HUGE nails done by Ceser's Secrets i think.

I can't choose!!!

mine had to be the bad boy leighton - took a while to dare put that rather cheeky pic on the cover hey mate! the hate mail was the best though...terrifying but thoroughly liberating!
By the way Scratch is still the best and always has been the most inspiring - great work you lot - long may it last
best love
sarah (wilko)
Honey PRxxx

Thanks Sarah

I have marked your vote down! Crikey it was a hairy time for sure!

thanks for the kind words about Scartch - much appreciated

love Alexxxxxxxx

Like them all.......to difficult to choose..........do like Sept 2004 and April 2005.

Latest posts

Back