Your favourite nail polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemied

Reaction score
I am looking into purchasing a new nail polish range I am liking the Essie or Nubar colour range, but just wondered what everyone elses favourites are and why? I know this has been asked before, but just thought I'd start an up to date thread!

xx

OPI all the way for me but Nubar comes very close, i love both :)

Definately OPI. Marvellous colours, they last a long time on the nails and they go on like a dream x

Essie brushes are too thin, so I would recommend OPI or CND first. But if it has to be one of those, definitely Nubar.

I am a big fan of OPI. The polishes are long wearing plus there is a huge color selection. The brushes are also perfect for pros like us, nice and wide.

CND polishes also have an excellent reputation and they have the color & effects line which is beautiful.

I have always used Opi and Orly, but I'm going to change my range to CND. Don't like the fact that clients can buy Opi in the shops, doesn't look proffesional to me. I don't do many normal colour manicures much nowadays as most of my natural nail clients have converted to Shellac:biggrin:

I love china glaze fantastic colours, stays on for ages and good value xx

Love O.P.I would never change but i do think nubar looks lovely.. Nice colours bt havent actually used it as always been super happy with o.p.i :)

OPI first:D
Nubar comes first for its shimmers and glitters! love them!

Opi, essie and nubar

opi has a fab colour range, is nice to use and gives a nice even coverage, but after buying nubar 'reclaim' at Olympia, i think im going to switch to them now, just one coat covers beautifully, lovely to work with too

OPI and china glaze all the way!!

CND colour and effects. Amazing what you could do with them. And Lumos base and top coat rocks!

Latest posts

Back