££ - Spray tan charges

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spray tans at my three local salons are £28/£26/£25. I tried to charge my friend's Mum £15 for her tan (my "opening offer" price) but she insisted on giving £20 because she'd usually pay more for a less convenient treatment. Fine by me!

My last and final decision......... I think! Lol

1 person £20
2 people £17.50 each
3+ £15 each
6+ £15 each plus host goes free

Yay or nay? Lol x

Hmmmm Maybe I should go for £20 with a introduction price of £15?

Good luck All Dolled Up - Im sure it will be a HUGE success!

x

Thank you! (; xx

1 person £20
2 people £17.50 each
3+ £15 each

Yay or nay? Lol x

Yaay ....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

1 person £20
2 people £17.50 each
3+ £15 each

Yay or nay? Lol x

Yayyy!!!! Xx

I am in central london and charge £20 to come to me and £25 if I go to them.

1 person £20
2 people £17.50 each
3+ £15 each

Yay or nay? Lol x

Yay x

Hi,
I wish suppliers and companies would just set prices and then we could just choose the product we wanted to use according to client base we're aiming at.
Xen Tan is a high end product that should retail for about £30 I think in an ideal world.
I charge £20 as I matched my local salons when I began who were using Fake Bake and St Tropez so couldn't really charge more then. I do need to put up my prices once my load if brochures are used up!
We should be able to make a good living from our profession and leave clients to make a choice as to how much they spend- if only! X

I use xen tan also at a litre of that is so expensive so I don't think I will be charging any less that £20! I have a loyalty card: if they have 5 tans they get the 6th free. So I'm not not giving them something (if that makes sense) xx

Very thick lol

Are you friends with her on facebook? or were you just having a snoop (usually a snoop with me lol) if your friends with her & you can comment on the status I'd just write - desperate.com

£8 though :confused:

psml, yeah i ought to really. she goes around doing extension and fake tan, her extensions are dyer god knows what the spray tans will be like...

orange3_fn.jpg

Great thread guys! Glad I searched.

I am going to be training with Nouvatan soon, in time for summer with a bit of luck.

For my area its anything between 15_28 for a spray and up to 50 for a manual tan.

Im thinking of either £20 0r £25 and will decide on parties or bulk booking nearer to the time but I was just wondering how much you take off for a half body?

I had initially thought £25 for a full and £15 for a half but thinking maybethats a little pricey now. Maybe £10 for half?

Any feedback would be great :)

I charge £15 and I'm mobile some girls in my area only charge £10-£12. Sometimes I do an offer 2 for £25 x

Hi,
I might be a little expensive as I usually charge £25 and I am mobile. I do often have special offers running for special dates such as Leap years Day, Valentines, Summer , Spring, Jubilee, etc etc. when I charge £20 occasionally I even go down to £15 but that is normally in mid winter when things are slow.
It is a pain when salons are charging so little but then I am offering a personal tailored service with a 5* aftercare. Not meaning salons don't but my customers know that if they wake up with dribble marks down their chin ( Eeeuuuuwwgh) I will pop out when I can to repair. LOL and they seem to like the fact that they have had an "Expensive treatment setting them apart from the rest iykwim. Fortunately for me I have been doing this for quite a while so they have a load of good reviews to research before they book with me.

£20. People are happily paying. Am not in a particularly posh area.

To be honest, if i saw a tan advertised for £8 i would think it was a crappy solution. Wonder how many cheapo tans really are St Tropez etc. Plenty of fake shellac around. Sure tans are the same.

Charge what you are worth girls xxxx

Totally agree, you pay peanuts you get monkeys!!

Ive been looking at:
1 person £20
2-3 people £17.50 each
4-5 people £15 each
6+ people £13.50 each (with half price or free host ?????)
What do you think?

Hi I charge £15 working from home only and have a loyalty card, you get the 6th one free. The margin is so low that if I did mobile I would charge this plus maybe a mileage fee?

Regards Hx

Hi I charge £15 working from home only and have a loyalty card, you get the 6th one free. The margin is so low that if I did mobile I would charge this plus maybe a mileage fee?

Regards Hx

Thanks, I now charge
£20
£17.50 for 2 people
£15 for 3 people
£15 and host goes free if 6+ people

Also do 6th tan half price. Not doing free as I still have to pay fuel etc

:) it's going well :)

Xxx

Any advice on the reduction for a half body tan ladies?

Just completed my Nouvatan training and Dawn was Ace! Just need to get practising now.

I am thinking 20 for full body. Other salons between 20-30 in my area. And 15 for an introductory offer (10 for half body as introductory).

How does this sound?

Any advice on the reduction for a half body tan ladies?

Just completed my Nouvatan training and Dawn was Ace! Just need to get practising now.

I am thinking 20 for full body. Other salons between 20-30 in my area. And 15 for an introductory offer (10 for half body as introductory).

How does this sound?

I charge £20 full body (£15 when on offer) and £12 for half body (don't generally put this on offer as I've only ever done 1) xxx

I think £20 is to much thats just me tho sometimes when you charge to much you dont get as much people that want to book you thats the thing when you do homers i say it has to be a bit cheaper when you can go to a shop and get them for £10/£15 sorry but not 20 xx

Thanks, I now charge
£20
£17.50 for 2 people
£15 for 3 people
£15 and host goes free if 6+ people

Also do 6th tan half price. Not doing free as I still have to pay fuel etc

:) it's going well :)

Xxx

Great pricing system :)

Latest posts

Back