£1000 Reward...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All girls looking on ebay to Help!!! Bloody sods.
Alixxxx

Oh this is not good news I am sorry to read this I hope it gets sorted out.

Caz xxx:hug:

OMG.....just read this, how awfull. will keep ears and eyes open for any info.
:hug:

barbienails said:
All girls looking on ebay to Help!!! Bloody sods.
Alixxxx

Will definitely keep an eye out for you. Can't believe that, just remember what goes around comes around, hopefully they'll get theirs soon Samantha.:hug: :hug:

:hug: to the girls in Leigh, It's not long since it opened.
Perhaps some of the other buisness in the estate have camaras that might have cought something suspicious??? What a shock it must have been. I'll keep my ears and eyes open. :eek:

hope you guys catch the person or persons who did it,i am sure someone will inform you guys of anything suspicious.geeks please help if you have any information how awful.:cry:

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Sorry to hear this news. Hopefully these people will drop themselves in it on ebay but I've got my eyes open just in case.

thats awfull samantha, there will be geeks crawling all over e-bay now, hope you catch the little gits.

my god thats awful news - ill keep me eyes peeled on ebay/internet for u! they gotta be selling it on i cant see even a salon getting thru all that lot - quickly enough before the police sussed em & found it! xx

Thats awful news, hope you catch the culprits and anyone with info dont be scared to tell.

People obviously know how popular creative is and that it will sell like hot cakes if anyone got hold of it...how annoying

How terribel!

I think the worse things are that these products could get into the wrong hands now. You don't know what type of people did this or why. I know it doesn't sound good but I hope they were in this business as hopefully they will only sell to techs, but I doubt it! And yes it'll probably end up on ebay where Joe Bloggs on the street will be able to buy it!!

Hi,

Just thinking apart from Ebay, are there any big boot sales in the area that someone might be stupid enough to try and sell some of the products from a stall, or might go around some salons with "special offers".

Hope this helps to find sojme other avenues they might try and off load the stock.

Oh my god, it makes me so angry when people, rejects of society do this. What gives them the right, if they want money they should go out and earn it like the rest of us. When you catch them send them my way and I will look after them in prison:mad:

Really sorry to read what happened.

Hope they catch em.. :hug:

Samoyed said:
How terribel!

I think the worse things are that these products could get into the wrong hands now. You don't know what type of people did this or why. I know it doesn't sound good but I hope they were in this business as hopefully they will only sell to techs, but I doubt it! And yes it'll probably end up on ebay where Joe Bloggs on the street will be able to buy it!!

Samoyed - I know your intentions are good here... but honestly. The goods got into the wrong hands the moment they were stolen in the first place. But I guess that's OK as long as the thieves sell the goods to nail teks??? :eek: :smack:

Mrs Geek said:
Samoyed - I know your intentions are good here... but honestly. The goods got into the wrong hands the moment they were stolen in the first place. But I guess that's OK as long as the thieves sell the goods to nail teks??? :eek: :smack:

Agree with Samantha here.Surely stealing is wrong...full stop!!??

What terrible news:eek: Hope everyone was OK and that they catch the thieving **********??!!!??

Latest posts

Back