£1000 Reward...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
... for anyone who can help us in solving the case of the Manchester OSNS break-in. Yup - everything went... :cry: and we would apprecaite any help that may lead to solving the case. Please email me at [email protected] or PM me if you hear of large amounts of product being sold real cheap (yes I am sure some of you will be thrilled)... but it's not a nice place to be in for us! :rolleyes:. If you hear whispers on the grapevine... someone will talk and someone will know!

Thank you! :!:

thats not good news Samantha, fingers crossed whoever did it gets caught.
xx

Thats a horrible thing to have happened, i hope it gets sorted xxx

thieving little gits...keep your eyes open on ebay then, cos i bet they try and shift it there. xx

Mrs Geek said:
... for anyone who can help us in solving the case of the Manchester OSNS break-in. Yup - everything went... :cry: and we would apprecaite any help that may lead to solving the case. Please email me at [email protected] or PM me if you hear of large amounts of product being sold real cheap (yes I am sure some of you will be thrilled)... but it's not a nice place to be in for us! :rolleyes:. If you hear whispers on the grapevine... someone will talk and someone will know!

Blimey, sorry to hear, will keep my ears open you never know people talk. Hope you catch the Ba***rds. sorry but this annoys me the whole thieving thing.

omg thats terrible, i hope somone can tell you something

how awful, sorry to hear of this news, hope the crime gewts solved!!

Hope you catch the culprit!!

doesnt it make you think that some people need their fingers chopping off!!

oh my god, thats awful,
well all i can say, is i hope the culprit gets there come uppance

Sam thats awful, cant believe it, i will keep my eyes and ears open x

So sorry to hear of this Samantha...I know so many people who think it never as bad, because its a business, but our offices were broken into 18 months ago and it felt awful!

I most certainly would not want to get hold of cheap, but stolen goods...the reason I buy the products I do, from reputable suppliers is because I appreciate the service and support that goes along with it. I don't suppose that I'll ever hear anything as I don't think (hope!) that I know many dodgy people, but I'd be straight onto you and the police if I did!!

I know someone just mentioned Ebay, Im sure you and the police are aware of it. I have heard of someone selling illegal/stolen goods once on Ebay and the police caught them it was on the news.

Just so you are aware, any information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. But we sure would appreciate your help. Geeks rule.

Oh my God, who would do such a thing and still be able to live with themselves!!!

Hope you guys find this idiot soon Mrs Geek!!

Sending you lots of love, hugs and prayers!! :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's awful news - hope they catch them.:mad:

Crieky thats bit of a downer Samantha, hope you get some sort of lead on the theft and we will be sure to keep our eyes open. Cant be many places selling CND stock in those sort of quantities.
x

Mrs Geek said:

Oh my god Samantha - how awful! Everything?? I've no doubt the stuff they took will be on the market somewhere soon then!? - I'll keep eyes and ears to the ground and if I hear or see anything that could be linked in anyway you will be the first to know. Make sure security is extra tight at the others - could have something planned for those too - you never know, could be some sort of jealousy thing maybe? I hope whoever it was is cought very soon babe xxx

Sorry to hear this news, i use ebay alot so will keep my eyes open on there.
Sending you much needed :hug:

Samantha, I am so sorry to hear of the break in - I hope no one was injured. I am sure we will all keep our ears open and you are right, someone will talk.

Cathyx

Latest posts

Back