1st critique....be kind x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzie27

Reaction score
hi,
sorry about the quality of the pic, but i really wanted to post a critique while i remember!! lol,
anyway greatful for any replies, they are ezflow, boogie night acrylic, over natural tips, with nail art.....
thnx
liz xx

Last edited:
They look super cute!! I absolutely love the nail art. The only thing I recommend is using cuticle oil.

thnx so much for your're comment,
just had to say i do always use oil, but did a favour for a friend by doing these at home instead of in the salon, and forgot to bring the oil home!!! lol, but well spotted he! he! x

Good job, they look really pretty! :green:

thnx so much for your're comment,
just had to say i do always use oil, but did a favour for a friend by doing these at home instead of in the salon, and forgot to bring the oil home!!! lol, but well spotted he! he! x
Your Welcome!!

good job...xxx:green:

beautiful i love glitter
very pretty you did a great job

i was also going to say about the cuticle oil but i was beaten to it:lol:.
anyway i think they look lovely.i love the glitter and the nail art i think they add a lovely touch.
well done.xx

they are lovely...would have liked a clearer pic...the nail art is nice too and i don't usually like nail art. xx

They're really lovely, so no need to be shy about posting pix of your work in the future :hug:

They look very nice x

They look great i love the nail art xx

not a nail tech but they look good!

Hiyah

I like them lots, I would love a set of those

Sue :)

these are lovely, I wish you lived nearer to me because I would love these. they are beautiful:hug:

aww they r soo cute

:hug: thanks guys for all the nice comments im gonna get some more pics on here now you've all made me feel so confident xxx

they are so lovely i love them look so cute for a nyt out or special occusion. Do u do any nails like these on clients coz i never see people with them i jus see the usual white tip i think the public need to open their eyse to something different as nail art can look jus as classy or more classy as a french. how did u find ur ezflow training ??

I think they look realy lovely. Love the soft sparkle in combination with the subtle nail art. You should post more of your work here :hug:

thanks for this lovely reply...this actually is a client, and i always do nails like this on loads of people! i love experimenting and i get so excited about pretty nails lots of my clients love to try a different look every time.
i do pretty much equal amount of funky and french, i suppose im lucky to have such quirky clients, the one thing that inspires me is that i always have several friends of each persons nails i do make appointments just from seeing theirs....im so glad i posted now, im gonna get more pics xxxxx[/quote]

they are so lovely i love them look so cute for a nyt out or special occusion. Do u do any nails like these on clients coz i never see people with them i jus see the usual white tip i think the public need to open their eyse to something different as nail art can look jus as classy or more classy as a french. how did u find ur ezflow training ??

Latest posts

Back