Anna Nicole Smith has died

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm $474 million must ease the pain?? I didn't detest ANS but boy did she attract trouble. Personally I think she will probably be better off and I think her daughter may be better off too! JMHO!

I think she must have been very depressed...maybe even some post natal after the birth of her daughter...alot of highs and lows.

I do think she was troubled and in search of something....possibly love and acceptance....shame with all her money she never found anyone who could truly help her. xx

Apparently she tried to emulate the life of Marylin Monroe, and look what a tragedy that was!

In all honesty though, do you not think she married the old guy for his dosh? Eeeeww! If I was a family member of the old bloke, I'd be pretty peed off about it.

Apparently she tried to emulate the life of Marylin Monroe, and look what a tragedy that was!

In all honesty though, do you not think she married the old guy for his dosh? Eeeeww! If I was a family member of the old bloke, I'd be pretty peed off about it.

Course she did, it wasn't for his good looks and great personality surely?

Course she did, it wasn't for his good looks and great personality surely?
Lol, think I worded that sentence poorly Judy. I was implying that she married him for his $$$. He probably only demanded the very occasional bonk here or there. I just think it is gross. She was a naturally pretty young women and could have had the men at her feet. But greed put her on a path to destruction. So very sad.

Thats very sad.

i heard about this on gmtv this morning

its very sad her baby girl will never know her

poor anna nicole, i wouldn't wish losing a child on my worst enemy

Lol, think I worded that sentence poorly Judy. I was implying that she married him for his $$$. He probably only demanded the very occasional bonk here or there. I just think it is gross. She was a naturally pretty young women and could have had the men at her feet. But greed put her on a path to destruction. So very sad.

Tracey, the poor man could hardly stand up, an occasional bonk! What like once a year or something!:lol: and all for the sake of $474m.

I can feel another thread starting!!

teri x

Tracey, the poor man could hardly stand up, an occasional bonk! What like once a year or something!:lol: and all for the sake of $474m.

I can feel another thread starting!!

teri x
PMSL:lol: . Hell I'd go for the $474 mil if it only meant once a year. Okay slap me hard:smack: . ROTFLMAO.

I must admit I wasn't shocked by her death...but I am amazed at how much media coverage her death is getting. She was a Playboy model who married for money...end of story.

It is sad she lost her 20yr old son....but when you think about it was he really brought up in a stable environment? With all her drink & drug excesses is it any surprise that he ended up dying from a drug overdose?

If she had lived on a Council estate and had the sort of lifestyle she had...Social Services would probably have taken him into care!!

But she had her husbands millions....and now all her hangers on and potential fathers to her daughter will all be fighting over them...the millions that is not her daughter. Which is really sad.

I think Marilyn Monroe was a talented actress....and I don't see any comparison to Anna Nicole Smith at all.....she was maybe at best a pale imitation of Jane Mansfield. IMHO!!

:eek: I think he probably would have had trouble lifting his arm to stop a taxi, let alone anything else.

:eek: I think he probably would have had trouble lifting his arm to stop a taxi, let alone anything else.
:smack: Enough now ladies :lol: .

she was a troubled soul, wheeew, she could put on a show just walking down the street, she was a very up and down woman (mentally and physically). The rumors are flying, including the possibility that the father of the baby was her son....... can't wait for that paternity test. R.I.P Anna

The rumors are flying, including the possibility that the father of the baby was her son....... can't wait for that paternity test. R.I.P Anna

This is just too awful to contemplate if the rumours are true! I haven't heard this here in the UK but whatever the reasons, it is just a very sad tragedy.

So so sad R.I.P Anna xxxx

To know what someone is going through, do the things they do or the choices they make through out their life, you have to walk a mile in their shoes ......
I hope she is at peace xxxx

Whatever the autopsy shows... I'm inclined to think she died of a broken heart. My brain says drug overdose, especially considering her most recent interviews and the state she seemed to be in.
But if your life sucks that much, I'd want to be zoned out too. Dont think I could handle losing a child..

Sure, she had money.. But look at the price she paid to get it?
Clearly, the money didn't make her life a happy one.

I feel badly for her.
Hope she finally gets the peace she deserves.
I agree, I think she may have grieved herself to death, imagine having a new baby then losing your oldest right after, and if she suffered with post-partum depression along with the ups and downs and ails of her life Good Lord!!
To know what someone is going through, do the things they do or the choices they make through out their life, you have to walk a mile in their shoes ......
I hope she is at peace xxxx
I also agree Ruth, although she was a very colorful figure and stayed in the forefront of the media, no one truly knows what sort of demons she was battling and why she chose to deal with them the way that she did.

RIP Anna :hug:

I feel very sorry for anyone that goes through life trying to fill a big gaping hole in their life. Fame, Money, Clothes, Men (or women!) are not going to make you feel safe, loved or secure in yourself if you dont even like yourself. It probably just amplifies the feeling of inadequacy (is that spelt right??) Who knows what was going on in her life behind all the publicity and so on. Then to lose a son so soon after her daughter was born. Its all very sad even though you could sort of see it coming.
Hope the peace she needed has found her at last and that her daughter grows up loved and happy.
Cheers
Rachel

its sure is sad! shes at peace now.

no matter how she died or even if she did take drugs on the day of her death who could blame her...maybe they helped to blot out the tragic few months she had leading up to her death.

i find this so sad that a life has been wasted at such a young age,leaving such a young child behind that will now never know her mother.

i just cant imagine what the people closest to her must be feeling like.

she will now be with her son in gods garden with no more judgement or hurt.

r.i.p xx:hug:

FYI: Anna Nicole had still not yet collected even 1$ from her first husband's estate. The whole matter is still in the courts. So, every dollar she had she made herself. When the courts sort out all of this it still may end up that her heir, the baby girl, could inherit a fortune or nothing.
IMHO: It also seems to me that she alone did not have the smarts to plot out marrying the old man just for his money. And perhaps everything that happened after that was by someone elses direction.
Would you be able to figure out to have your baby in the Bahamas in order to avoid having a paternity test? And why avoid having a paternity test? Seems to me that she was merely a vessel and a puppet.

Whatever the autopsy shows... I'm inclined to think she died of a broken heart. My brain says drug overdose, especially considering her most recent interviews and the state she seemed to be in.
But if your life sucks that much, I'd want to be zoned out too. Dont think I could handle losing a child..

Sure, she had money.. But look at the price she paid to get it?
Clearly, the money didn't make her life a happy one.

I feel badly for her.
Hope she finally gets the peace she deserves.

Couldn't have put it better. RIP:hug:

Latest posts

Back