Anybody going to Beauty UK at NEC in April?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll be there but you all know where i will be lol :green:
I dont think the comp arena would know what to do with its self if you were any where else hun :hug:

oooooohhh I cant wait to meet all you geeks lol

Problem being I wont know who u all are, for those who hv pics Ill just come & say hi lol

Champagne x

I think we should all wear something similar so we can easily identify our fellow geeks. Any idea's? Ruth was it you who said you'd be wearing a carnation?
It would be nice to finally put faces to all you geeks. I'm going with my sis and can't wait. Would like to have a look in at the competitions - do you all know that there is a photographic one this year? Even I might have a go at that one. Dying to enter a comp, but not experienced or quick enough.
Claire x

Print off a geek badge using the logo. Someone had done one previously, but I can't remember who it was, maybe Scratchers? Anyone got a link? xxx

Well i think i'm going to be there monday, already got my shopping list lol.

So who fancies a geek meet monday? Any takers?

ordered my ticket for my wife and I would like to meet up faces and names etc

Champers and I are going to be there on Sunday. Anyone else want to meet up with us? xx

I'm going Sunday and meeting up with Warwick Wendy, maybe I'll finally get a nail done by Susan:lol:

I'll be there on the Sunday.

I went last year and preferred it to Excel and Olympia as it was smaller and easier to navigate around (I just hate it when you see something you want but put it on your 'maybe list' and then can't find the stand again!!!)

My buddy and I took a shopping trolley with us, it was great for collecting all the literature in............. and of course all those essential purchases!!!

It would be great to meet up with my fellow Geeks!

Claire

I will be there monday going with my college. Is there a meet up iv never been to a show before so any help would be good xx

I'll be there, hope to meet some of you! x:lol:

Im going on the sunday ,
but as yet not recieved my tickets :irked:

Only just spotted this thread!

I will be going!! Woo hoo!! :green:

xx

I will be there

Im going on the sunday ,
but as yet not recieved my tickets :irked:
i havent got mine yet either, i think they said they would send them out the week before x

Has anyone received their tickets yet? I haven't. Can't wait!!!! Love going to the shows.

Claire x

Would like to have a look in at the competitions - do you all know that there is a photographic one this year? Even I might have a go at that one. Dying to enter a comp, but not experienced or quick enough.
Claire x

The photographic theme this year is 'Wedding Belles'. Entries need to be received by Weds 9th April by special delivery or you can deliver yourself before 11am on the Monday of the competition - good luck!
Mxx

Yep, I'll be there, in me comfy shoes and carrying a water bottle!

Latest posts

Back