Anyone baffled by what is going on in Bridgend...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all so disturbing and scary!

It makes no sense..... people with their whole lives ahead of them. :confused:

I hope it stops before anyone else does the same, somehow I think there will be more though.

It all gives me goosebumps and shivers, very weird.

I just can't process what is going on here, unreal and sad.

Well I was reading things about this case and came upon this site :eek:

R.I.P. Tasha || kuro5hin.org

I just had a look at this site and noticed that the person on there has posted " goodluck to Sexii Sebbi Anne and the two girls that were not identified, we know you'll get there and soon we will set up pages for you"

What the hell is that all about? I googled Sexii Sebbi Anne and it took me to her Bebo site where she pays tribute to two of the victims.

I feel really disturbed after finding this and wish that my curiosity didnt get the better of me.

I think the police are hiding something, there has to be more to it than just coincidence.

I for one would like to see Bebo etc gone for good, my 13yr old daughter is always on it and never has anything good come from it. It's so sad that all these kids feel this is the only way to get some kind of respect from their peers. Where will it all end?

My god, I haven't got a clue what half of this actually is saying. It scares me as a parent, what i may NOT understand is going on when my baby grows up.

I felt exactly the same when I read it Lyndsay and I just hope that what I read between the lines is way off the mark!

Well I am more shocked than ever after reading that from Lell....:eek:

Does it look like there are some others who haven't succeeded but when they do they will have memorial sites? Am I actually reading that right???

Someone somewhere must take some responsibility for this....:sad:

I find it bizarre that the police are saying there is no link. 17 suicides in 1 area in 1 year, and i think most of which were hanging, and many of these people knowing others who had previously committed suicide during the year - this surely cannot be a coincidence.

Very frightening - I cannot imagine how scared parents of teenagers - particulary those living in this area must be feeling right now. My son is nearly 12 and I would like to think that if he is worried about anything that he would come to us, but I guess that is what the parents of the suicide victims thought too.

Something very sinister is happening and I hope the link is found in time to save other young people in the area who may be considering taking their own lives too.

I wish my kids could stay little forever - watching them growing up and spreading their wings is getting scary. :hug:

Well I was reading things about this case and came upon this site :eek:

R.I.P. Tasha || kuro5hin.org

MY GOD.....its says good luck to 2 other girls and we will set up tribute pages for you.....so 2 others are going to do it.....WHAT THE HELL HAS THE WORLD COME TO....
Is this a new craze?????.....for crying out loud.....my boy is 14 and i hope TO GOD he does not get brainwashed by these STUPID kids.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Latest posts

Back