Are CND products cheap and good to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daydreamersammy

Reaction score
I'm torn between products but I need to do a conversion couse . I live in worsley (Salford) so need to find somewhere good apartfrom Nsi x

I wouldn't say CND are cheap but they are amazing quality products

CND products are the best I've ever used, and their training is the best I have received.

No, they're not cheap! You get what you pay for, so why would you want cheap? Surely you would want the best quality products available to you?!?
Rhiannon x

Babe why not NSI.

Yes CND are pricey but again they are the best out there! you may charge clients a bit more, but you can advertise on the fact that your a CND tech

XXX

cheap ? i wish i spend a fortune on there products but wouldn't use anything else you get want you pay for

As other posters have said no cnd is not cheap but the products are amazing quality and well known for it too! You get fewer problems than with other products like less air bubbles, less lifting etc and the tips are loads quicker to blend.

I would not call them expensive either! they are brilliant value for money. Fantastic quality and no need for primers, I spend less now than I ever have!

The polishes are the same price as Spa Ritual I think. If your in Salford why not pop over to the Creative Academy in Manchester to have a look at the products, prices and find out about training.

CND offers top quality products that are affordable. I've been using them since I got back into the biz and have not regretted it for one moment.

The old saying, 'you get what you pay for' surely holds true.

HTH and best of luck! :)

I would not call them expensive either! they are brilliant value for money. Fantastic quality and no need for primers, I spend less now than I ever have!

Thank you ... Exactly!

Because CND has such high standards in everything it is perceived by many as being expensive when I would wager good money that most of the replies you have received to your question have been from people who have never ever done a real price comparison of products.

The answer quoted above says it all, and deanosnana answer as well. Go visit the store in Leigh and see for yourself .. They would welcome you warmly.

I'm sure it wasn't just me who was pleasantly surprised at the price of CND products? For the huge difference in quality and how long they last, I was really impressed with the value for money CND products provide. And they perform so much better, that your job is made easier - worth every penny! :)

I'm sure it wasn't just me who was pleasantly surprised at the price of CND products? For the huge difference in quality and how long they last, I was really impressed with the value for money CND products provide. And they perform so much better, that your job is made easier - worth every penny! :)

Totally agree.

CND products are fab very good value for money. The training is amazing. Sweet squared customer service is friendly with quick delivery. What more could you want lol. All I can say is try them you wont be dissapointed x

You might spend a lot more, but you'll make a load more!

You might spend a lot more, but you'll make a load more!

The truth is, you do not spend allot more and you still make a load more. :lol:

I can only repeat what geeg has said.

Also if you actually do a cost per service sheet and compare a few companies it costs me alot less to produce a treatment using CND products (which means more profit :wink2:) than it has with other companies i have used in the past. I personally find the products are far more superior on every level.

As uptoscratch said the high performance of the products make ones job alot easier and i'm yet to have anyone coming back unhappy with the results.

The truth is, you do not spend allot more and you still make a load more. :lol:

Couldn't agree more Geeg! Seriously, I was totally expecting the products to be very expensive indeed - and was VERY happy with the prices when I got them. :)

I've just had to throw away a bottle of cnd polish, darn thing had gone thick and gloopy on me................
That made you all gasp didn't it:lol:
I bought it in 2005!!! It had the old creative logo on it and was my favourite toe polish for me, I last used it 5 weeks ago and it was still ok but yesterday, it bit the dust.
So are cnd cheep? Well who else can produce a polish that will last 6 years and only need one coat application?
Spend wisely and spend once!

I've just had to throw away a bottle of cnd polish, darn thing had gone thick and gloopy on me................
That made you all gasp didn't it:lol:
I bought it in 2005!!! It had the old creative logo on it and was my favourite toe polish for me, I last used it 5 weeks ago and it was still ok but yesterday, it bit the dust.
So are cnd cheep? Well who else can produce a polish that will last 6 years and only need one coat application?
Spend wisely and spend once!

Lol :)
I have a bottle of Jiggy that's about the same age maybe a year older but it's still going strong. O love it but hate using it because each use brings it closer to running out :(

Vicki xx

If you ate only searching for products based on cost per bottle then I am afraid you will often be dissappointed.

Latest posts

Back