Awesome Cartoon Avatar!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wee Fee

Reaction score
Ok, sooooooo many of you have been asking where and how I got my little cartoon avatar with the uncanny likeness - I thought I'd share the secret!!

So, you are familiar with my professional face...
angelscratcherhotmailcom_6577e3a8.jpg

This is my party face!
angelscratcherhotmailcom_39567022.jpg

My wee sad goth face...
angelscratcherhotmailcom_b9c6f8f9.jpg

My hippy chic face!
angelscratcherhotmailcom_26a873d9.jpg

Glam hat face...
angelscratcherhotmailcom_ded560ab.jpg

Go make your own at FaceYourManga.com | Shake Yourself!
Takes about 15mins, when your happy with your cartoon they will email it to you, and it's free!

Enjoy!!

I had to have a go and this and here's the result lol, It is actually quite close to how I look (just needed some sidies lol)

I'm now going to go have another play

Thanks for the link

Last edited:
i like this game! :D

i iike mine, if he had a longer fringe, he wouldnt be a bad match! :D

:)

I did try but it doesnt really look like me but it was a good as I could get with the options available. They didnt give double chins LOL, or highlights, or multi coloured glasses.

I had to adjust me a bit, my eye's were toooo big, and I've done my hair how I have when I go out, it's good fun!

I did try but it doesnt really look like me but it was a good as I could get with the options available. They didnt give double chins LOL, or highlights, or multi coloured glasses.

Ha Ha! I just did mine and looked far more gorgeous that I really am so gave it a miss. xxx

Ha Ha! I just did mine and looked far more gorgeous that I really am so gave it a miss. xxx

Why should I be the only one in that category LOL

Here I am!!:lol:

I couldn't downlowad mine - going away to stomp my feet.

Well this is moi! Not keen on the yellow hair but it was either that or white to represent blonde :irked:

This is what my daughters say i look like :)

ooooo I am loving this !!!
I'll upload mine as soon as I am done !
I feel I may be some time lmao xx

janey_ks@hotmail.co.uk_7f4c920d.jpg

here's me although there wasn't any mixed white\black for hair so yellow will have to do

Thanks for the original poster of the thread, it was a lot of fun but unfortunately this is what my daughter's done, so kinda depressing as its obviously what she wants me to look like - but I'm keeping it anyway xx

cheers Wee Fee...though i dunno if it really looks like me...lol...I should have gotten someone else to do it...its a dang shame when my avatar is better looking than me lol

Linda xx

This probably looks nothing like me, but i like the look lol. I have added the original and my edited version (I have pink in my hair :))

me.jpg
mepink.jpg

He, he! What fun! I've done mine and it does look like me - when I can be bothered to do my hair that is :lol: (which at the moment I'm into wearing lovely warm wooly hats so no point!)

Great Fi, thanks :)

Latest posts

Back