Beauty Therapists; what colour is your uniform?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
Do you wear the traditional whites? And where do you get your uniform from?

Asking as I'm wanting to get a couple of nice new uniforms, but I seem to get wax, eyelash tint and tan on my white top. Not sure where to buy one from.

Thinking of navy as an alternative.

Any input would be great thanks.

I wear black which is great for durability but is a pain when doing nails - buffing dust shows up more, but does soon brush off.

got mine from Simon Jersey - there was a recent thread about obtaining uniform from them.

i used to wear white but it got too messed up so now i wear a black pinstriped tunic , it looks tidy but .. shows up filing dust ,
i got it from health and beauty wear i think , it was cheap i remeber that much hahaha but it does the job , lol xxx

Thanks I think I will go for black. Don't do nails gave them up so won't have dust, no doubt get tan facial products, massage etc. on it lol!

Black! It always has loads of talc on it from waxing!:)

I know it's a nightmare, we can't keep clean even if we try!

Health and beauty wear have a buy 1 get 2 free promotion on tunics , think I will go for that !

Black, white and pink!! not all together..

It all depends on my mood! xxx

the lady whom I am renting a room from has kindly offered to buy me a tunic to match the hair girls! It's black with hot pink trim from simon jersey's.

i wear a black t-sirt with my business name and logo on the front and my business name andwebsite on the back...... free publicity!!:lol:

I wear brown! Brown tunic, brown trouseurs, brown slip on shoes.

I got a fab assymetrical tunic with chinese collar from buttercups. Went back on recently as was going to order another 2 and pay for my name to embroidered on it, but they dont sell them anymore.

I've just ordered a brown one from Simon Jersey but its a bit tight (size 14) so thinking of sending it back.

hi
i have 2 uniforms 1 White and 1 black with a pink seam and i like the black best but when doing nails i get covered in dust lol

I love the brown 3/4 pants and the beige top look nice and classy and good for summer.

I have 2 white uniforms and 2 black uniforms. I prefer my white ones because it doesn't make me look so pale and drawn but I do get the grease from wax on it!!! But when I wear the black ones I get talc from waxing all over it!!! It is nice to have a choice xx

We wear navy trousers with the duck egg blue tunics from Simon Jersey. Am thinking of getting 3/4 length trousers or perhaps a navy skirt for summer.

Going to check out Simon whoever now. Thanks all!

We wear brown tunic and pants, again from Simon Jersey. The only thing is the last order I did the sizes seem to be a bit small from previous time and we all agree not just me, unless we have all put a bit of weight on.:green:

I wear brown tunic and trousers.They were from Inline.

I wear brown linen look from diamond designs i love it!

I ordered from buttercups and a month later am still waiting...:irked:

Latest posts

Back