Best eyelash glue, lashes, pads etc. Results of my unofficial poll

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya I have message you x

Do you use individual lashes or cluster lashes? Normally individuals would be in a curl like B-Curl, C-Curl, J-Curl etc and there would be a thickness (between 0.10 and 0.25) and a length on the lash pack?

Where can i find that? i have to a look on the pack.

Last edited:
HI Tamara, yes of course we do, you can message us on here or email to [email protected] and we can get a sample pack sent out to you :O)
(if you mention salongeek we can get this sent out free of charge!)

I was also using Lash Revolution sensitive glue can i get the sampleas well? i am in search for new glue.

Last edited:
I'm still completing my case studies but need a faster setting glue, obviously I don't have my certificate yet how did you guys manage to get a better glue without one? As I can imagine every company wants one before selling you it x

Can anybody help me quickly ??
my flirties glue is running out and I need to buy a new one ASAP. I fancy trying lash base because I get a lot of the products from Lash base anyway and it would be easier to get them altogether. What does anyone think a lash based glue?

I'm still completing my case studies but need a faster setting glue, obviously I don't have my certificate yet how did you guys manage to get a better glue without one? As I can imagine every company wants one before selling you it x

Depending on which brand you are looking for you could contact the supplier as you might be able to order if you can show your course booking confirmation?

Can anybody help me quickly ??
my flirties glue is running out and I need to buy a new one ASAP. I fancy trying lash base because I get a lot of the products from Lash base anyway and it would be easier to get them altogether. What does anyone think a lash based glue?

Hiya, I use to use Flirties expert & Flirties Ultra, both of which I love but unfortunately the fumes with these glues make me poorly. I have recently tried lashbase extreme and it's absolutely fine, seems to last well and ok to work with. In comparison to the flirties glue, the lashbase glue is a thicker and marginally slower drying. Personally I prefer working with the flirties glue (if it wasn't for the fumes getting to me)!

I've been working with Lash Revolution Pro+ for the last 6 months but unfortunately its no longer available :) Today I started with Sky glue..... Eek! I'm giving it a chance, but it's taking a bit of getting use to, it sets super duper quick!!! Just need to adjust my method a bit to suit, but think it could be a winner if I can get use to it! :) hath xx

I've been working with Lash Revolution Pro+ for the last 6 months but unfortunately its no longer available :) Today I started with Sky glue..... Eek! I'm giving it a chance, but it's taking a bit of getting use to, it sets super duper quick!!! Just need to adjust my method a bit to suit, but think it could be a winner if I can get use to it! :) hath xx[/QUOTE]

Same here! I lived on Pro + but now use Sky Glue - it's a perfect setting speed, but half of my clients are having a bad reactions to it so I may need to spend more money to find another quick setting glue - I miss Pro +!!

I've been working with Lash Revolution Pro+ for the last 6 months but unfortunately its no longer available :) Today I started with Sky glue..... Eek! I'm giving it a chance, but it's taking a bit of getting use to, it sets super duper quick!!! Just need to adjust my method a bit to suit, but think it could be a winner if I can get use to it! :) hath xx

Same here! I lived on Pro + but now use Sky Glue - it's a perfect setting speed, but half of my clients are having a bad reactions to it so I may need to spend more money to find another quick setting glue - I miss Pro +!![/QUOTE]

Try the Flirties ultra it's similar thickness to what you have used x

Same here! I lived on Pro + but now use Sky Glue - it's a perfect setting speed, but half of my clients are having a bad reactions to it so I may need to spend more money to find another quick setting glue - I miss Pro +!!

Try the Flirties ultra it's similar thickness to what you have used x[/QUOTE]

What sort of symptoms are they having with the reaction just out of interest?
All my clients have been fine so far, I wonder what causes it??

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I've newly qualified and was wondering if people could give me some thoughts on the best brand of lashes to use at the moment. Your help would be much appreciated :)

Hi I've newly qualified and was wondering if people could give me some thoughts on the best brand of lashes to use at the moment. Your help would be much appreciated :)

There are so many different brands of lashes out there & everyone's preference is different. Eyeluvlashes do blink lashes which are great...some people love lashbase & swear by them but, it's all trial & error at the end of the day...you have to see/use what works for you :) who did you train with? x

I've tried a few but really like secret lashes and lashbase xxx

Update on sky glue - really loving it, but for insurance reasons I am continuing my search and have been trialling Eyelash Emporium, which is nice to work with, fast setting, thin and retention seems good so far. xx

Update on sky glue - really loving it, but for insurance reasons I am continuing my search

what are the insurance issues your facing here ?

The only issue with Sky glue that it has been manufactured in Korea. And Korea is outside of European Union. So some insurance companies are not happy with it. Which is sad as the biggest lash factories are based in South Korea, they are pioneers in eyelash extensions manufacturing. They have biggest lash factories and 95 % of lashes we use are made there(even if they are branded by UK companies) Qality wise they are definitely ahead of the rest of the world, and it's sad that some insurance companies don't accept it. They are saying that products are not made within European standards. But what if Korean standards are higher than European?...:|

The only issue with Sky glue that it has been manufactured in Korea. And Korea is outside of European Union. So some insurance companies are not happy with it. Which is sad as the biggest lash factories are based in South Korea, they are pioneers in eyelash extensions manufacturing. They have biggest lash factories and 95 % of lashes we use are made there(even if they are branded by UK companies) Qality wise they are definitely ahead of the rest of the world, and it's sad that some insurance companies don't accept it. They are saying that products are not made within European standards. But what if Korean standards are higher than European?...:|

I totaly am with you on this..its a crazy situation and not only applies to the eyelash sector ...about time the insurance companies woke up :rolleyes:

Is your current insurer refusing to provide cover to you ...have you tried others

Has any one ever used Oh so Lovely glue from gateway workshops ??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I posted this before on another thread and had a few amazing replies but would be interested in some more opinions. Since I posted the original message, I have had even more people with issues to the point where I have stopped doing them all together until I work out the issue. I am ordering some new glue in case that has somehow gone off in the heat and I'm going to order some protein remover pads and look into the lash shampoo.

'I've been doing eyelash extensions for a year now but recently I have been experiencing a few issues... I'm getting a lot of clients losing lashes and getting gaps quite quickly (within a few days), I can't really work out what has changed or what I'm doing differently. I use Flirties glue but started using LashBase primer, I'm wondering whether maybe they aren't compatible? Also I would like tips on how to clean the lashes prior to applying a full set or infills. I often find clients have traces of mascara, eyeliner or foundation on their lashes so I clean using a non oil based eye make up remover then cleanse with a wet cotton pad and then prime... Any advice would be amazing! Xx'

I would love to know where you get your products from i.e. Protein remover pads and bottle for lash shampoo x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back