Bluewater Geek Meet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoJoPearce

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Some of us Kent geeks are going to meet up for lunch in Bluewater on Monday 23rd June.

As Bluewater may not be too far for other Geeks in the south east, maybe you would like to join us. The more the merrier.

I'll let you know times and the restaurant nearer the time (any suggestions would be great).

Cheers,

Jo xxxx

Woohoo get to put some faces to geek names yippee:)

But which restaurant to choose there are so many nice ones at Bluewater.........................................................

Can't wait
xx

Hi

Can I come??

Lisa

Woohoo get to put some faces to geek names yippee:)

But which restaurant to choose there are so many nice ones at Bluewater.........................................................

Can't wait
xx

Lou, I will only recognize you in the Amy wig!

These days I don't live any where near Kent, but will be with you in spirit coz I'm still a Ramsgate girl at heart:lol:

OOOoooo Im near Bluewater, and always have a date with Mr John Lewis on mondays, which is my day off:lol::lol:
I would love to come and meet, are us Essex girls welcome, lol.

Jo if you saw the state of me at the end of the party you would know that the Amy wig isn't looking quite as good as it did in my photos lol!!!

I'm sure Essex girls can come too - the more the merrier

xx

OOOoooo Im near Bluewater, and always have a date with Mr John Lewis on mondays, which is my day off:lol::lol:
I would love to come and meet, are us Essex girls welcome, lol.

I'll let you into a little secret. I'm really an essex girl (brought up in Redbridge),

Everyone is welcome hun.

Hi All. I'm up for it too! Anyone decided yet on a restaurant? x

Well the only one I wouldn't like is the fish restaurant - apart from that I'm fine......

Oooh, can I come too?

I only live near Dartford and can never seem to make any of the other Geek meets.... I would love to meet some more Geeks and put faces to names :green:

I always love the Bitz and Pizza place by the cinema or there's TGI Fridays too which is great if you like that sort of thing.

Oooh, I'm all excited! :)

xx

Pizza Express?

How long has Pizza Express been there?

It was ages since I last went for a wander, apart from running in to pick up my dads coffee from Whittards! lol

Hasn't it been there all the time? Or is my memory crap!

think so, but it is tucked away in a corner o if you never wander that way you never would know where it is.

Pizza sounds good or the restaurant tucked down in the waterfront (forgotten the name but I know where it is) is nice - does massive burgers, pasta, pizza,etc etc

god this is making me hungry already

Woohoo gonna meet some geeks yah!!!!!!

Hasn't it been there all the time? Or is my memory crap!

Lol, probably has been there forever, I'm ususally short on time when I go there and don't really get time to look around properly.

I really didn't think there was one there :smack: :green:

xx

Latest posts

Back