Book Club: January's read!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Book club selection for January!

• The Love trainer... by Julia Lewellyn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The secret dreamworld of a shopaholic..... by Sophie Kinsella

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • This charming man...... by Marian Keyes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Size 12 is not fat....... by Meg Cabot

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi, sorry for the delay but here is the poll to vote for January's book!!

January is Humourous/Chick lit month!!....as we all may need something to make us smile once the festive season is over....

The poll will close in 7 days so get voting. then add the book chosen to your list for Santa............hope you have all been good geeks this year ;)

There are 41 members in the Geeky book Club............so I am a litle surprised at only 2 votes so far....and 1 of them was MINE!!!

Come on people....get voting....and posting....I don't even mind if you only post to tell me the choice is rubbish or you want to say what genre you want for February....just don't ingnore me lol:eek:

Ooh sorry Izzy - not ignoring you honest......would I dare:green:

My Vote is in xx

I've voted, I didn't see the poll yesterday and I came on specifically to see if it was up yet - doh!:lol:

Ive voted, althought it really was a matter of eeny, meeney, miney, mo.

Erm what happens if it's a tie?:lol:

Sorry Izzy, haven't been a very loyal book club member, haven't even read decembers book, just soo busy.

I've voted but don't really mind as love all chicklit!!

Promise to read and interact this time, honest:hug:

OOh how exciting...it is neck and neck!!! a 3 way tie!!..........or maybe we just need more votes ;) :lol:

No worries Stoney....I think you must mean Novembers book though, as December is such a busy time of year we didn't have one!!

Looking forward to January's read though...I haven't read a chick lit book since Bridgit Jones :eek:

OOh how exciting...it is neck and neck!!! a 3 way tie!!..........or maybe we just need more votes ;) :lol:

No worries Stoney....I think you must mean Novembers book though, as December is such a busy time of year we didn't have one!!

Looking forward to January's read though...I haven't read a chick lit book since Bridgit Jones :eek:

Lol, see what I mean!!!!

oooooh, I love chick lit, and Marian Keyes is one of my favourite authors. I've read all of the shopaholic books and haven't heard of Meg whasit so was tempted to tick her, but haven't read that particular Marian Keyes book, is it new?

oooooh, I love chick lit, and Marian Keyes is one of my favourite authors. I've read all of the shopaholic books and haven't heard of Meg whasit so was tempted to tick her, but haven't read that particular Marian Keyes book, is it new?

Yes I think it is her latest..............

I would just like to say that I wholeheartedly agree with the title of the 4th book, the one by Meg Cabot. Although I voted for Marian Keyes. Lol

Last edited:
Hi All,
Just joined the book club, ready for my book now, need a good read. this will be fun, thanks to all book geeks x.
Lotsa luv x :hug: x

Firstly i would like to thank Izzy for taking this on, and i hope all the members of the book club keep active..
I have voted and plan on reading the book and getting more interactive on geek again.. Its been so hard lately balancing a new job and the kids plus christmas and what not..
again Iz, your a star and the genre month is a great idea.. hope everyone is well.. look forward to seeing which book we get to read!
x

Poll is now closed.....seems like Marian Keyes book This Charming man is the winner.

Make sure Santa knows.......and we shall all start to read this in January!!!!
I look forward to a good read, and discussion!!!

ooooohhhh I might join in this month as that book is on my Christmas list:hug:

Well has anyone got the book yet and started reading or are we still all nursing our festive hangovers???

Any new geeks that feel like joining in, get yourselves along to the Geeky Book Club social group pronto and read this book....the more the merrier!!!!

I have already read this book and loved it. Marian Keyes is one of my favourite authors.

Latest posts

Back