Brave Day...nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex!!!!

Why have you been hiding those honey, they are gorgeus!!!! May I steal an idea or two please :o

Absolutely fantastic work hun!! :hug:

xxxx

Well i wouldnt say you was out of your comfort zone they all look very nice alex:hug:

Hello peeps:hug: Thanks again for all your lovely comments.

I used striper pens for all of them (including the glitter) and China Glaze polishes for the base colours.

They are gorgeous Alex.. which brushes do you use to get such slim and elegant flicks.. stunning :)

Lovely work :hug: Well done

they are so cool! well done honey , u have talent:hug:

They are gorgeous Alex.. which brushes do you use to get such slim and elegant flicks.. stunning :)

Cheers Jen and everyone else.

I used the brushes that cames with the stripers paints. I just kept the strokes very light.

simple flicks U sai yeah...?!...well they maybe really not the most difficult thing to do..BUT!!! Yours look so nice,careful & fine!...Gorgeos work!! far not everyone will be able to do art like Yours...even after long termed training...so Don't be shy!!! You r really good & potentially great at Nail Art!!!....Love Your designs!!:Love:

Alex I'm sorry to have to say this but........................

How FAB are they girl!!!!!!!!!!

You're a natural at nail art, talent is your middle name - get Nail Art on your service list if it ain't already - they are fab!! xx:lol:

In the first pic, I like the top left one - red and black flicks. Very flirty but yet not too obvious, which I think always appeals. I'd definatly have that one done.

And in the fourth pic I like the bottom left one. Blue with rhinestones. lol Chica, I might have to head out to you to get you to do mine, I love your style.

You certainly have a flair for art. Love them loads.

Jynx

they are gorgeous! I hope you feel a lot more confident about your artistic talents! :hug:

Latest posts

Back