Brisa Bolds nail polish colour recipes!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clara doon

Reaction score
Hi guys,

as summer is fast approaching, and client are starting to ask more for pedi and toes to be done, I thought I'd get organized and get my brisa bolds in order !! my clients have fell in love with colour, we have had a few threads and question regarding mixing the bolds and shimmers so I took a few pictures to share.

I've drawn inspiration from my lovely CND enamels and tried to mix colours up as near as poss, and have used my favorite 'summer' shades, I find this gives you something to aim for.

1, demure, red, touch of white and a dash of blue
2, vitality, equal parts red and orange and then white to lighten & sliver shimmer
3, house of rebels, red, touch of orange touch of green
4, tropinkal, red with a touch of white & sliver shimmer
5, little queen, as above with more white
6, paris in pink as above but more white

all quantities are approx xx

hope this helps some of you with your mixing xx I cured them on a colour pop along with the colours I've used and will mix them as and when need,
going to work on purple's and blues another day xx

just edit to add I've used sliver frost on one half of the colour pop so clients can see what the colour looks like with a bit of shimmer over the top I don't think the photo shows this very well xx but does give you 2 differnt colours out of one x

Attachments

• brisa colour.JPG
    brisa colour.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 207
  • brisa colour (2).jpg
    brisa colour (2).jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Thanks, I shall be having a great day Saturday now :lol::lol::lol:

You are so clever! Can't wait till you do the next range x

ooooohohohohohohohooooooo
This is all so exciting ,
I cannot wait to do the mix you sent me after the event Clara, I LOVED it x

I got my gel out before, I have so far on tips done a drop of company red enamel mixed with finish clear (I used a free sample I got from another company for my first play on tips incase I messed up lol)
And I am soooooo impressed so then I had a go at a french with the same colour ..Its soooooo pretty !
And then got a little braver and mixed some of the metro powder with the finish clear and did that on a tip, omg it is beautiful...

I have a whole new world of happy happy colours

Tomorrow I am going to try glitters and just have some fun.

But I cant wait to get the brisa bolds and start the real fun !

I am going to do my daughters nails over the weekend, quick question...
Would I be right in thinking I can do tip...clear gel overlay then colour in place of finishing gloss this can then be filed off to replace colour when she gets bored of it ??

(sorry to hijack :) )

ooooohohohohohohohooooooo
This is all so exciting ,
I cannot wait to do the mix you sent me after the event Clara, I LOVED it x

I got my gel out before, I have so far on tips done a drop of company red enamel mixed with finish clear (I used a free sample I got from another company for my first play on tips incase I messed up lol)
And I am soooooo impressed so then I had a go at a french with the same colour ..Its soooooo pretty !
And then got a little braver and mixed some of the metro powder with the finish clear and did that on a tip, omg it is beautiful...

I have a whole new world of happy happy colours

Tomorrow I am going to try glitters and just have some fun.

But I cant wait to get the brisa bolds and start the real fun !

I am going to do my daughters nails over the weekend, quick question...
Would I be right in thinking I can do tip...clear gel overlay then colour in place of finishing gloss this can then be filed off to replace colour when she gets bored of it ??

(sorry to hijack :) )

If you put colour on, you need to put finishing gloss over it:)

That is brilliant, thanks Clare, need to get some more colours now, am going to tell hubby it's all your fault! :lol::lol:

That is brilliant, thanks Clare, need to get some more colours now, am going to tell hubby it's all your fault! :lol::lol:

Yep! Me to clare, ALL your fault, lol!

Thanks so much, Im new to Brisa and this is great info:hug:

Thanks for these:hug: I love playing with the Brisa colours and shimmers

If we make recipes to match polish we can then retail them to clients!

Just think what we will be able to do when Black Brisa is in stock!!!

how clever! I'm gona buy the bolds now, i can't not! xx

Thanks for this, Ill be doing this this weekend too now....

I phoned Sweet Squared yesterday and she said the Brisa Black is avaliable.

xx

Forgot to ask, sorry if this sounds silly, but what have you used with these nails POPs?????

Fab job!!! ... keep em coming ...

This is so helpful for those who are a bit timid about mixing. It will help them to see not only how easy it is to do, but how much more cost effective it is than buying dozens of coloured gels that sit around not earning any money on the shelf.

PLUS as someone pointed out, you can retail the coloured polish you have copied.

Fab job!!! ... keep em coming ...

This is so helpful for those who are a bit timid about mixing. It will help them to see not only how easy it is to do, but how much more cost effective it is than buying dozens of coloured gels that sit around not earning any money on the shelf.

PLUS as someone pointed out, you can retail the coloured polish you have copied.

Hope its helped a bit with your mixing guys xx

gigi totally agree with your comment above, I've had this feed back from a student this week who uses bio in her salon and has just done her cut the cord day and is now introducing brisa into her salon also, she has found that she has lots of bio colours she hasn't used that are just sat waiting to be picked !! she loves the idea of mixing when and what she needs and has started to this and her clients are loving it . She was worried about any extra time it might add to the service but when she gets in the swing of mixing it will take very little extra time & the clients don't mine this for something that is created for them !!(but she's got a lot of bio to use up) so I suggested to her to her to market bio as her 'off the peg' range and the custom brisa as her 'couture' range.

Keeley the item I use to display my bolds/enamels/ nail styles etc are called colour pops and are available from S2 xx

Last edited:
Hope its helped a bit with your mixing guys xx

gigi totally agree with your comment above, I've had this feed back from a student this week who uses bio in her salon and has just done her cut the cord day and is now introducing brisa into her salon also, she has found that she has lots of bio colours she hasn't used that are just sat waiting to be picked !! she loves the idea of mixing when and what she needs and has started to this and her clients are loving it . She was worried about any extra time it might add to the service but when she gets in the swing of mixing it will take very little extra time & the clients don't mine this for something that is created for them !!(but she's got a lot of bio to use up) so I suggested to her to her to market bio as her 'off the peg' range and the custom brisa as her 'couture' range.

Keeley the item I use to display my bolds/enamels/ nail styles etc are called colour pops and are available from S2 xx
Thank you I will look them up, they are a great idea. thanks again for the ideas.

I think fiona in Scotland is also a whzz at mixing beautiful colours. I'll see if she has time to add mot recipes to this post.

Hello. This is such an exciting and positive thread!
I am aiming to buy the Brisa colours and shimers very soon.
Is Katrina in Plymouth holding any 'Cut the cord' classes?
Sorry to jump on and ask this...curious as I would like to go to one.
xxxx

Hello. This is such an exciting and positive thread!
I am aiming to buy the Brisa colours and shimers very soon.
Is Katrina in Plymouth holding any 'Cut the cord' classes?
Sorry to jump on and ask this...curious as I would like to go to one.
xxxx

i know Katrina is doing them! Give S2 a ring for dates:hug:

A question : can you sculpt with the black ?

I have just been on my 'cut the cord' class. This is a great thread and very helpful for us new brisa users.

I am so looking forward to seeing more especially using the blue and purple.

Thanks you for taking the time and for sharing.:green:

I do a lot of nail art using gel and would be using the bold colours just as they are too. So glad there is black now.

Latest posts

Back