Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I happen to mention how EXCITED I FREAKING AM?!?!?!

:):D:p

Why is Australia so behind!!! My CND supplier hasn't even heard of Brisa Lite yet :( :(

Why is Australia so behind!!! My CND supplier hasn't even heard of Brisa Lite yet :( :(

Same story in Belgium...
Thanks to this forum, i informed them yesterday about Brisa lite.:!:
The meeting with the new CND distributor was planned today.... hope everything works out and they get all the information they need.
Well, not really the "new" distributor for BeNeLux, it stays BeautyXL in The Netherlands, but till january firtst, Belgian resellers were supposed to buy through Oronails (BeautyCL customer), the 1 that was distributing CND for Belgium.
Strange situation & i hope they clear it out soon, now that i've chosen an 'A' brand, it's nice if their products and expertiece are available closeby in out own language....
All the things we miss: towels, marketing material, aftercare sheets, toe-spreaders, promotions...even Solar Oil pinkys are not available in a 40pack! I ordered them beginning of december....still waiting....

SO i wait...

I would like to start my training with Brisa Light instead of Brisa.... because i a have more clients that are in need of the Brisa Light solution.

Greetings from Belgium,
Conny

Do we have the most fantastic career or what? It's taken me years to get here but at long last I'm doing something I love and that gets my heart beating like the clappers through sheer excitement. I feel so lucky and so guilty at the same time. Everyone should be able to feel like this about what they do, would sure make the world a happier place!

I can't wait until my business has grown enough that I can throw myself into this amazing industry even further.

This new product has me hyperventilating from excitement yet again. Man I love CND :Love:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Do we have the most fantastic career or what? It's taken me years to get here but at long last I'm doing something I love and that gets my heart beating like the clappers through sheer excitement. I feel so lucky and so guilty at the same time. Everyone should be able to feel like this about what they do, would sure make the world a happier place!

I can't wait until my business has grown enough that I can throw myself into this amazing industry even further.

This new product has me hyperventilating from excitement yet again. Man I love CND :Love:

I know exactly what you mean, I too cant go to the event because of other work commitments :eek: so I will be excited with you over brisa lite, at least we have something fab to look forward to. arey you going to professional beauty in february, if you are i will see you in the queue :hug: xxx

As if i wasnt already super excited for the show! Cant wait! Wish i could do the monday as well as the sunday now so that i could see the brisa lite demonstration. I wonder if this will finally reveal what the other settings on our cnd lamps are for :-D xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I know exactly what you mean, I too cant go to the event because of other work commitments :eek: so I will be excited with you over brisa lite, at least we have something fab to look forward to. arey you going to professional beauty in february, if you are i will see you in the queue :hug: xxx

Not even sure I'll be able to go to Pro Beauty this year :sad: things suck big time at the moment. If I still had a granny I'd be selling her :wink2: :lol: am so so gutted. But I WILL find a way to get my mitts on Brisa Lite!!

I am having a huge clear out and selling anything i don't use to raise funds !!! x

I am having a huge clear out and selling anything i don't use to raise funds !!! x

We're doing the same but very boringly it has to pay some bills as hubby got made redundant. Massive pain in the proverbial and has interfered with lots of my plans :(

Aww planky, that's exactly how I feel too! I adore everything nails. Eat sleep & breathe them lol! Xxx

Oh Planky, my husband was made redundant a few years back and I really understand where you are coming from.... but as they say as one door closes, a window opens. I hope things turn round for you quickly. :hug:

We're doing the same but very boringly it has to pay some bills as hubby got made redundant. Massive pain in the proverbial and has interfered with lots of my plans :(

you poor thing, i was in your shoes a couple of years ago. im not going to the event either because of other work commitments, but as i said in another thread if you do make it to pro beauty i will look out for you in the queue, i will be the mad lady smiling at you lol. i must put my picture on here xxxx

Im actually going to only read this thread now, im not reading the event anymore cos im getting seriously depressed about it, and to be truthful WHY I ask myself, yes ok i wont be there with all the geeks but i can see loads of you at professional beauty and I can still buy the products afterwards and have the training. So a swift kick up my butt and a smile on my face again.

Now if I wasn't with CND I would have something seriously to be depressed about lol xxxx

Im actually going to only read this thread now, im not reading the event anymore cos im getting seriously depressed about it, and to be truthful WHY I ask myself, yes ok i wont be there with all the geeks but i can see loads of you at professional beauty and I can still buy the products afterwards and have the training. So a swift kick up my butt and a smile on my face again.

Now if I wasn't with CND I would have something seriously to be depressed about lol xxxx

I'm the same. Been on a downer for days, I'm like a spoilt child :lol: I think it's because I know how amazing it's going to be, education, fun and gossip and getting to properly meet those I haven't yet and catch up with those I have. But hey ho, like geeg said to me, we can't do and have everything we want in life. So I shall just sulk :lol:

Hopefully see you at PB xx

Oh Planky, my husband was made redundant a few years back and I really understand where you are coming from.... but as they say as one door closes, a window opens. I hope things turn round for you quickly. :hug:

Thank you :hug: I'm sure it'll be fine, positive thoughts :)

I'm excited about the Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel as I only do natural nails and Shellac and was looking to move into gel in the near future. I'll start off with the smoothing gel and then look to do the training for sculpting, all being well. I think I'll be ordering brisa lite as soon as its available on S2 even though I'm going to pro beauty - looking forward to picking up the new Shellac colours at Excel too.

Sorry to hear your news Planky1 hope your hubby finds something even better soon.

I can't make The Event either due to few things making it impossible to plan anything in advance this year but am super excited about Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel. Can't wait to get rid of fibreglass stage on my clients that need extra strength with Shellac.

Also think I will be very tempted to do the Sculpting training too as there is no buffing & or smell.

Mine will be here Wednesday and I can't wait! Thank goodness there is a DVD included, which I plan on watching over and over before applying it to a willing guinea pig at the salon. Co workers first, but I have clients in mind already. Will report back as soon as I can :)

My Brisa Lite kit came today, and boy, oh boy is it great! Beautiful case, all the products needed, a work book and DVD. Only one teeeeny, tiny problem.....the DVD doesn't include any information on how to do Brisa Lite. It's jammed packed with loads of info, but zip, nada, ziltch on the new system.
I was told that Industry Source jumped the gun by selling the kits before the Global Conference was held where the EA's are to be getting their training. Since I've never done gel in my life, I'm in the dark, sitting and looking at my pretty kit until the end of the month.

Wish I had more to report

I felt the same way. I'm trying to save all my money for pro beauty. I would have loved to go to the event but its just financially not possible. 😭 There is always next time though. Right now I'm focusing on being super excited about pro beauty and the new Brisa lite systems. 😁

My Brisa Lite kit came today, and boy, oh boy is it great! Beautiful case, all the products needed, a work book and DVD. Only one teeeeny, tiny problem.....the DVD doesn't include any information on how to do Brisa Lite. It's jammed packed with loads of info, but zip, nada, ziltch on the new system.
I was told that Industry Source jumped the gun by selling the kits before the Global Conference was held where the EA's are to be getting their training. Since I've never done gel in my life, I'm in the dark, sitting and looking at my pretty kit until the end of the month.

Wish I had more to report

That's terrible. I would be so gutted. At least you only have to wait until the end of the month. Looking on the bright side we are almost halfway through the month.

Latest posts

Back