Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Scratch magazine was delivered this morning and there's a double page spread about Brisa Lite on pages 74-75. The prices of the 2 kits are amazing - too good to be missed. I'll be trying to order as soon as it's on the S2 website. I hope they have plenty in stock because they're gonna fly off the shelves! Exciting! I don't want to wait until Pro Beauty for my Brisa Lite smoothing kit though I will be queuing up there for the new pastel Shellac colours.

Waiting (not very) patiently for my Scratch magazine to be delivered. Bet it doesn't come till Monday!

I'm in great Ormond street this weekend so can't get my scratch mag :-(
Could someone message me the price of it so I can make sure I can get it :) xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using SalonGeek

I'm in great Ormond street this weekend so can't get my scratch mag :-(
Could someone message me the price of it so I can make sure I can get it :) xxx

And me please ;)

Am I right in thinking us L+P only girls will only be able to buy the smoothing gel and not the sculpting gel yet, as Ive had no training in brisa gel ?

xx

Thank you Helen x

Does anyone know yet if you will be able to buy the sculpting gel if you have a gel qualification but not converted to Brisa? I currently use NSI balance gels but most of my clients are shellac clients so to be able to move completely over would be great but being 3 months behind with the mortgage and a husband off sick I can't afford to do the conversion :'(

My Scratch magazine was delivered this morning and there's a double page spread about Brisa Lite on pages 74-75. The prices of the 2 kits are amazing - too good to be missed. I'll be trying to order as soon as it's on the S2 website. I hope they have plenty in stock because they're gonna fly off the shelves! Exciting! I don't want to wait until Pro Beauty for my Brisa Lite smoothing kit though I will be queuing up there for the new pastel Shellac colours.

oh could i pls have the price too pls i need to know how much money is needed in my account lol

I've just done my nails with the Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel and Shellac. Holy Crap! :eek:

You're going to fall in love with this gel! It stays in place...doesn't "move" on the nail. It reminds me so much of l & p with its workability. I loved Brisa "hard" gel but it wasn't this easy to use. Seriously, it was so easy, I was sure I was doing something wrong!:rolleyes:

Now that I am primarily a natural nail tech, the Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel is going to change my game!

What do you feel the difference are between the smoothing gel and hard gel?

Do you get the pink and white in with the sculpting set? There was an amazing set of French sculpts done earlier in the thread x

That's interesting though that it comes with pink and white but no clear. So does that mean that if I wanted an extension sculpt with shellac colour I would have to apply the colour over the pink? You can't build with the smoothing gel can you or use it with tips? X

the industry source have a clear sculpting gel as a separate item. so i think clear can be bought separately.

That's interesting though that it comes with pink and white but no clear. So does that mean that if I wanted an extension sculpt with shellac colour I would have to apply the colour over the pink? You can't build with the smoothing gel can you or use it with tips? X

You would need to purchase the clear separately, I'm not sure about the tips but i'm pretty sure the clear would be fine, maybe someone could answer this better than me, but i guess if you have a nail biting client that you could not sculpt in the normal way, then tips would be the answer, I'm sure CND would have this covered x

You would need to purchase the clear separately, I'm not sure about the tips but i'm pretty sure the clear would be fine, maybe someone could answer this better than me, but i guess if you have a nail biting client that you could not sculpt in the normal way, then tips would be the answer, I'm sure CND would have this covered x

Thanks chick ill have to enquire when I purchase. I didn't realise they sell a seperate clear sculpting gel too x

Could I have the price too please?! Xthanks x

Ooh u start my brisa training on Wednesday and I will be getting the sculpting pack as soon as I am qualified! Hopefully there will be a good steady supply so I can get my hands on it :) xx

What do you feel the difference are between the smoothing gel and hard gel?

The consistency is different. The hard gel is more, for lack of a better word, runny. This is thicker. The Smoothing Gel sits where you put it allowing you to work with it very easily.

Which would make sense if you want it to smooth out ridges etc.

Please would someone be so kind as to pm me the price of the Brisa lite gel kits :) Thank you x

Latest posts

Back