Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw what!!! so the folk that ordered earlier this am wont get the silver case???
I just spoke to s2 to confirm the difference in the smoothing kits, they said one with a bag & one without, I ordered the kit without but she said they aren't in yet and I will be receiving the promo pack! Can't fault s2! Xx

I just called them. If you ordered the one without the pic of a case it wont turn up in a case, so I have just ordered the one that says includes silver case and I will be sending the other one back when it turns up.

This is the smoothing gel. The sculpting gel was pictured with a case anyway so this is how it will come.

same as me hun, bit of a pain but didnt want to risk them selling out!!lol

eeeeeeeeeeeeek!! So excited! Training dates for The Centre are released now ! :) x

same as me hun, bit of a pain but didnt want to risk them selling out!!lol

Exactly Souz, I'm not even sure why I need a silver bag for each of them but I HAVE to have it ;)

Cannot wait for the post now!

To be honest if the pack hasn't cost us anymore I might end up keeping both as I am likely to be re-ordering at some point given how popular its going to be!

Saving in the long run I guess?!

Can anyone tell me a Leeds Telephone Number to contact SS on please? (0113)
I want to order a kit to pick up, but only have my Mobile and it wont allow 0845! TIA!

I just spoke to s2 to confirm the difference in the smoothing kits, they said one with a bag & one without, I ordered the kit without but she said they aren't in yet and I will be receiving the promo pack! Can't fault s2! Xx

BRILLIANT - S2, can you tell we are all bag obsessed here?

Exactly Souz, I'm not even sure why I need a silver bag for each of them but I HAVE to have it ;)

Cannot wait for the post now!

same as hun lol although as i keep my stock in my conservatory will keep BL in the bags as running out of room in my storage boxes!!(thats my excuse anyway lol)

Ordered the smoothing gel kit :) with silver case

Presumably thats the same for everyone so far as last night the Smoothing kit wasn't available in a case, that appeared later on the site I think. The sculpting kit was listed both ways but only the case was in stock. XxX

there are two smoothing kits one in a case and one not in a case, i was in a rush this morn and ordered the wrong one so i am having to order the other aswell separately and then send the wrong one back when i get it!!!

I ordered without the bag too! If you're sending one back and reordering does this mean you are paying loads of extra p&p? :)

I ordered without the bag too! If you're sending one back and reordering does this mean you are paying loads of extra p&p? :)

I think you should call and check as from a previous post it sounds like the non case kit isn't in stock and the ones in cases will be sent out X

I'd just maybe wait and see what you get, I didn't ring to request a bag, I wanted to know the differences in the kit as it didn't state online, I'd have been happy with either, but then again all ladies love a little bag lol!

yes it does hun unfortunately but needs must!

Are these packs going to be available with the bags at pro beauty? Or is it just a promotional pack for intro?

I ph sS just now, because I'm not sure if in the training the kit would be included. They have no dates or know structure of training as yet.

yes it does hun unfortunately but needs must!

Well I've just phoned SS to confirm what Princess Layla said and YES - even if you ordered the pack without the bag you WILL receive the promo pack that comes with the bag.

Happy days! The poor girls at sweetsquared are going to have people calling them about these bloomin bags all day!

Souz - you might want to check your order incase you end up with more than you want!

Well I've just phoned SS to confirm what Princess Layla said and YES - even if you ordered the pack without the bag you WILL receive the promo pack that comes with the bag.

Happy days! The poor girls at sweetsquared are going to have people calling them about these bloomin bags all day!

Souz - you might want to check your order incase you end up with more than you want!

i hope not otherwise im paying twice the postage for nothing! im going to trust what S2 told me this morning otherwise ill not be a happy bunny!!!xx

just spoke to S2 and all sorted and as usual FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE, going the extra mile.....what did we do before sweet squared people?? xx

Last edited:
is this a new soak off gel? any info any one?xx

read this whole thread and all the info you need is here xx

Odee!! You are the one who started this thread and with the exact same question! and now there are 46 pages of comments. Why not take a look at all the answers?

Last edited:
Dear All... Please let us apologise, for the confusion with the kits. We will blame the Geek here lol... But it seems that our team have sorted it all... The PROMO kits come in the Silver Bag... When they are gone, they are gone BUT.... we have many so don't panic. When they have completely gone, the normal boxes will be available... Does that make sense?

It was confusing for us too if that helps any:eek: we appreciate your patience!:hug:

mrs geek - Is everyone who ordered last night + today getting a promo version with the silver bag then? seems to be conflicting advice from phoning s2?

Latest posts

Back