Calling on all geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That site must be one busy one today. I registered 10 mins ago and it is still processing it..
He is still in the lead....

Hi Guys,

Please remrber to vote for Younus today. he's 20 votes behind at the moment!

All you have to do is register at: http://www.worthitdads.co.uk and vote for Younus!

Thanks
:hug:from Julie

i have put in all my details but when i submit it says processing then goes back to submit again:irked:

I'm having trouble getting into the site today but i will keep checking!!

more votes needed guys!

Hi Everyone,

Thank you to all of you who are voting for Younus. It seems to be like a horse race - one minute he's in the lead and the next the other chap has taken over!

Please can you all continue to vote? And any of you who have no idea what this is all about, I'll quickly explain.

One of my daughters - Shahlaa, has entered her Dad (Younus) in a L'Oreal Worth It Dad's competetition. He has battled cancer for almost 2 years now and although he was only given 8 weeks to live at the beginning, he refuses to give in to this dreadful thing. He has had all of his bowel removed and 80% of his liver and along with that he is due to have his 32nd chemo tomorrow (Monday) along with that he has a new antibody treatment called Cetaxumab whihc causes dreadful burning rashes over all of his body. However, he carries on as if nothing is wrong.

One of Younus' goals is to walk Shahlaa down the isle on her wedding day in 6 weeks time, on 4th August. He's bravery has inspired so many people along with 2 of his friends who have been recently diagnosed with cancer. If he won the competetion, it would give him another wonderful goal to aim for, as the prize is either a safari or cruise to NY.

All you have to do is go on the site, http://www.worthitdads.co.uk register and vote for Younus – you will see him on the line up. His Name is: Younus Hanif, age 40-49. He has no idea about this competetion at all and will be so touched when he finds out that so many people have voted. At present he is on 1876 votes and the other chap is in the lead with 1961 votes.:cry:

Please vote! You can vote once each day up until 8th July.

Huge hugs :hug:
Julie

Canadians can't vote either - hope someone can put in an extra vote for me as well. All the best.

voted again today - he's still behind come on geeks!!!

There's 4 pple in our house and we've all voted today - Come On - Surely between us we can pull this one off?

Hi Everyone,

A Big thank you to all you Geeks out there who are voting daily.Please keep voting for Younus. He's on 2379 votes compared to the other chap who's on 2480.

We had some absolutely fantastic news yesterday. Younus went for his 32nd chemo and Cetaxamub (antibody therapy) and his cancer marker has come down so dramatically. On 12th February one of his cancer markers was 5101 and yesterday it was down to 26!!!! We are over the moon. It makes all the dreadful side effects worth while when the results come back so good!:lol:

Hugs...Julie

Thats good news hun:hug:

Have voted every day for you, I hope he wins:hug:

Have just voted again too, been voting everyday.:hug::hug:

:hug:that is absolutly fantastic news!!!! big hugs :hug:

and he's in the lead yay!!!!

Wonderful news - now going to vote again

Hey!

He's only one vote behind the other chap now - Yeah!!!

Please keep voting...:hug:

Lots of Hugs
Julie

Just voted hun. Don't know how I missed this thread!:eek: Have forwarded it on to everyone in my Contacts.
So glad you have had good news. :hug:

i have just registed and voted! come on we can doit!
you must be so proud, i really hope he gets to walk her down the aisle!
Amy x

have voted too, and will do so every day

Bumping this up to make sure everyone is voting today.

Latest posts

Back