CAn I have some feedback on my *NEW* Logo please?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BotoxBoy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We've just designed a new logo for our branding and would like some feedback!

We've gone for a modern crest/coat of arms with greys and pinks... have a look>>>

And let me know what you think! constructive criticism welcome!!!

Attachments

• new logo.png
    new logo.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 434
Very stylish, ultra chic - modern and not too messy. I love it! :green:

Don't hate me but I think airline when I see it :)

Me too am afraid. Love the font on the text and the uniformity of it all but I see aviation wings when I look at the logo.

Colours very on trend without looking like they'll date however.

That was my first impression too.

I do really like it, I like the colours, the crisp lines, but it does look like airline logo, can you soften the lines in anyway?

I quite like it too. I think that AWA is a bit like ANA (All Nippon Airlines) which might be part of the reason for the airline connection.
It looks very professional and slick though!

I like it, it's like barbie meets top gun! Lol it's a strong design with a softer edge to it. Very nice. X

Love the colours and style - very professional but agree about the airline connection. It doesn't connect me with what you do, which I think is quite important.

Colours are great, design is great but from looking at it I personally don't think you can grasp what it is you do? If you've designed it yourself well done 

Very funky, very 'a la mode' and classy in the same time.

It does remind me a bit of an airline logo and somehow it makes it sexy :)

Call me a weirdo!

I like brands and logos. I am one of 'those' who brand makes feel better about myself.....

There are mad people like me who'd rather spend more and be a part of a 'brand gang' then be reasonable :) and I would like brand with a logo like this and wouldn't mind paying more for service (although I don't know your price list) knowing it's classy and only for those who can afford it- a bit exclusive.

That's how the logos makes me feel! I'm maaaddddddd! :)

I like it, clean sharper lines, looks manly if you get me, though not sure if that's the image your looking for.

I didn't think airlines, I thought Harley Davidson (bikes) but that's not a bad thing

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Colours are great, design is great but from looking at it I personally don't think you can grasp what it is you do? If you've designed it yourself well done 

I think it's good sometimes to break the usual and stand a bit away from classical "beauty theme".

Obviously it depends on how BotoxBoy wants to position himself on the market and what is the role of the logo.

He already exists on the Market therefore his names is known- correct me if I'm wrong?

Is it a part of rebranding and a big change or a change of the visual sign on the business cards etc?

If you look at big brands their logos does not represent the product itself but are created to help us- customers associate the product with the brand and clarify our expectations from purchasing the product- e.g. Classy, reliable, expensive, exclusive etc. if you know what I mean.

And in my personal opinion this is the role of logo- bring certain emotions into our minds

I'm gonna shut up now! :) got into philosophical mood. Sorry.

Morning,

Just had a look and I gotta say, I like it.

Read all the comments first then enlarged pic as I always read the book first before I watch the film.

I like the strength and the no nonsenseness about it.

Yet the colours make it a friendly approachable strength.

The crest is 'wingy' though so I can see why it suggests Aviation/Motorbiking.

H x

Hi guys...

Really useful feedback so thank you. We've had a few people say airline and car things so that's fine.

We've designed it from scratch and it only took us about 4 hours which is fab.

Its not a rebranding as such, we just didn't have like a small logo to put on stationery etc so wanted to come up with something.

My only concern is it's too masculine? Many logo's don't directly link to products but become linked over time but I don't want to put off all my female clients with an OTT manly logo!

I really like it, looks great BUT not for this industry. Really sorry, far too masculine and doesn't project a 'natural' image which is what you need to put across IMO.

I'd agree with some of the comments earlier around airlines / car imagery, although not necessarily a bad thing and I do like colours used which soften it slightly . However the key to advertising (IMO) is if you took away the words, would people still know what it represented?
Also, why is Manchester in bigger font than your name? Is it crucial to include this or is this a strong part of your identity and branding?
Good work for 4 hours!

I have one word to describe it. Fabulous. Its great hun. I love the feeling it gives. I find it feminine yet bold. And its rather top gun. Which can only be a good thing!!! Its great. Love the colors. Id certainly remember it x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back