cant stop shaking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Its So Nice To Here Of Some1 Winning This Sort If Competion!!!
I Use 2 Enter Things Like This Myself, But After So Long, U Begin 2 Feel Asif Its Made-up. Gosh, I'd Better Start Joining In Again!!! Well Done, Enjoy Spending It !"£$%^&*() Whhhhooooppppeeeee! :)

WELL DONE JOANNE!!!!!!!!
That is amazing news.....enjoy spending it!

xx

i am so thrilled for you...bet it'll take a while to sink in...i'd be completely hysterical...ABSOULTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have just calmed down now...........
rob is still away till sunday
they say it takes 2-3 weeks for the cheque and boy will my family get a christmas and my neices and nephews will get spoilt to.
but the exciting thing is i have the money now to all the nail education i could ever wish for and have really proffesional set up at home.
wow you never think it will happen to you
and cheers for all your wishes :o

Well Done Babe!

Spoil yourself you deserve it!

I believe in fate and that what goes round comes round xxxx
It couldn't have happend to an nicer preson.........
So congrats babe, fantastic news and I am chuffed to bits for ya.............
So how many tickets you gonna buy lol xxxxxx(couldn't help myself)

Great News!!! ...
hope you and your family have a fantastic time spending it :)

Well done Joanne, you deserve it after having to put up with all those builders whilst your hubby was away ( that sounds saucy, it's not supposed to ) & all the mess & upheaval with the work being done.

I reckon your hubby might want to thank you with a bit more than an ad break eh mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just you enjoy making sure everyone who deserves it very happy. Well done.

Sonia

Oh MY bllody good god!!

Well done to you, hope you spend it well!!

What a great christmas you are going to have this year!

And you always think that it'll never happen to someone you know!

Well done babe and happy spending!xxxx

Michelle xx

well done Jo, what fantastic news!! and it couldnt come at a better time of year could it - Enjoy It (you lucky cow LOL)

Big congratulations to you and your family Joanne, you just enjoy every last penny of it :biggrin: (I bet you've spent it 10x over all ready!!! :lol: )

:hug: :hug:

well done Joanne enjoy spending all that cash, it could'nt come at a better time of the year

love Donna

congratulations joanne,

enjoy every penny of it

Life has a way of giving nice people a pat on the back :biggrin:
Enjoy your win babe :Love:

:DMerry Xmas:D To U & Family U Lucky Girl Enjoy !! BEST WISHES... TSE OZxxxxx

That is fabulous news, can't get the grin off my face! Well done! xx

Well Done.

Enjoy every penny of it and what a great time for it to come just before Xmas.

Sam Chaney

Congratulations, was watching it myself but didn't think it was worth the hassle of entering, will defo ring next time because you just never know. Have fun spending it! :D

Well Done Joanne!!! I'm really pleased for you! Isn't it great when it comes at a time when you could really use it???

Enjoy spending it on yourself and your family - and make sure to send us all a postcard when you take that holiday! :cool:

Well Done

Happy spending

Latest posts

Back