CarenD has had her baby....finally!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Caren, and welcome to the world baby Ben :hug:

Congratulations. Baby Ben looks a real cutie.

Congratulations to Caren and her family and the baby is georgous xxxxx:hug:

Oh so pleased for you caren,how wonderful,glad all that waiting is finally over for you.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Congratulations Caren, he's beautiful x

Caren tried to send me piccie of baby and couldn't open it on my phone,just realised it was from her,so pleased she has had her beautiful baby and to see him.He is a bonnie chap caren,well done you and best wishes to all of you.xx

What a beautiful little man!! Well done, all worth it after an awful labour :hug:

Congratulations to you all xxxx

Congratulations hun!

Welcome to the world little one too!

Congratulations Caren. Glad its all over for you hun. :hug:

Congratulations - he is gorgeous

All these babies are making me broody. Congratulations he looks wonderful:hug:

HE IS GORGIOUS WELL DONE HUN AND CONGRATULATIONS XXX:hug:

Thanks for your text Caren, wow 9lbs, your bump didn't look big enough for a big baby! Glad he has decided to enter the world at last so congratulations to you all, he looks lovely! :hug: xxx

Congratulations :hug: :hug: :hug: Glad he arrived safely:hug:

Well done! All these lovely new baby's make me broody.

Congratulations to Caren and her family. Ben is so cute.....i wish that picture was a scratch and sniff, i just love the smell of new babies heads....xxx

congratulations hun.... He is georgeous... ahh bless

Fantastic news Caren! Many congratulations on his safe arrival, and I agree with Sass - where were you hiding a 9lb-er??!!

lol thankyou all guys-and thanks lyndsay for posting the pic-will try to get another better pic up later 4u all as he's loads more gorgeous today!!!And thanks to all my geeky mates for sharing the drawn out labour with me!!!:hug:xxxxx

:hug:
Congrats Hunny! :)

:hug:

Latest posts

Back