CND Geeks! Something special is coming

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all very interesting!!!

I don't know where else in the world a group of people could get so excited over something they don't know!!! But I love being part of it whatever it is!! Roll on January xx

I hope whatever it is, the cost won't be prohibitive for a mobile tech.

I like to be down with the kids and have the new stuff!

Sorry to re ignite this thread- but has everyone read the latest from the ed??? I take it this is the mystery product l???

Marion??? I live in central London and I for one will be coming down to see this when you launch it!

Sorry to re ignite this thread- but has everyone read the latest from the ed??? I take it this is the mystery product l???

Marion??? I live in central London and I for one will be coming down to see this when you launch it!

Wonder if you can use it under ANY gel polish or shellac though?

The article says you can use it under gel polish. I'm very exited about this and will purchase one at professional beauty. I better start saving the pennies! x

What article?!?!? What have I missed ... Again :/ can you attach the ling pretty please :D

Is it UK only, or worldwide?

hmmm... sounds interesting. look forward to hearing more details. From the limited info released so far it is maybe similar to the gelish vitagel strength/recovery system but with an added protective/preventative function??

I'm a CND girlie through and through so not sure if this is really aimed at me as it shouldn't be needed with Shellac. Could be very useful under vinylux though if it treats ridges and peeling?

Roll on Professional Beauty! Hopefully we will get a few more teasers in the meantime!

As a CND girl I wonder what the difference will be between this and Brisa Light Smoothing gel and also how we would market them. I've never had much success with BLS but would be interested in this new product.

Not getting myself into a tiss just yet though, will wait to see what occurs.

Karaxxx

I too am interested to see how this is different than BLS. It seems as BLS covers up imperfections for a smooth application, while IBX actually treats those imperfections like ridges so that they go away. If that's what it does then it would absolutely be amazing.

However I wonder about the other nail conditions it treats like peeling and white spots. Doesn't regular use of solar oil stop that? And I thought nail ridges were hereditary so you couldn't get rid of them??

I have posted on the 'news' thread. It is different from anything you have seen in your career (however long it may be)

It works from within the nail plate, not on the top. It will solve many nail issues and will enhance EVERY nail service.

There is not a big investment! The cost is minimal and the return is vast! I don't know if there will be training involved but an understanding of the nail plate structure and physiology plus how the product works is essential in my opinion.

I've said it before but be very excited!!!! It is not like anything you have seen before!! Put aside any inherent suspicions! It will not cost you loads of cash so you have nothing to lose from trying it!

It is another massive step that will boost the professional nail industry because it works and will not be available retail!!!

I Can't wait .... Sounds exciting .... Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

How does it remove? Will it be soaked off with the gel polish it is underneath?

How does it remove? Will it be soaked off with the gel polish it is underneath?

Just seen the other thread where mum says you don't remove it!

Ooh exciting!! Especially as it can be used under any gel polish, although I wonder how base coats will work.....

Looking forward to trying this :)

Sounds exciting! Thanks for sharing (sort of ;) )

Latest posts

Back