CND Heat Dry - have you tried it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I have had this for just over a week and have now used it 5 times.

I am really impressed. Following a thread by Bev Rose, where she mentions using her Minx lamp as the heat source, I thought I'd give it a go.

The first try was a real test as I did my nieces nails with Company Red with prominent white polka dots (Minnie mouse fancy dress) and it usually takes an age to dry - 3 mins under the infra red lamp and they were really touch dry.

The others I just used a 60w lamp as instructed and have had report of a great improvement in drying time. It isn't that I have had a problem with drying time in general but clients do tend to forget to take care.

Gets my vote :)

Last edited:
I have used this and like it. :)

I love it!!! But would like a pre-recorded message............

YOU'RE TOUCH DRY!!! BUT NOT DENT PROOF!!!!

Me too, love it, love it, love it - and let me know if you get that message cos I want one too, lol!

I love it!!! But would like a pre-recorded message............

YOU'RE TOUCH DRY!!! BUT NOT DENT PROOF!!!!

Love the stuff adele !

I've only been using it for a couple of months now, but wouldn't be with out it just see when the clients return .. still looks good and No dents what so ever xx

I've used other top coats, but nothing comes close! Just wish it wasn't so expensive, but I guess it's worth the money :)

I love the stuff, its brill on pedi-toes too.....

I bought some from The Event, havn't tried it yet as wasn't sure how it would perform, will be giving it a go tomorrow now! thanks adele x

I will be going shortly to get one myself))) I have used UV dry before and i loved it but its discontinued(((

:)

Ive always wanted to try this. So do you just need a normal desk lamp or do you need to use the brisa lamp? x

Ive always wanted to try this. So do you just need a normal desk lamp or do you need to use the brisa lamp? x

It isn't UV so you just need an standard desk lamp with a 60w bulb and lower it to 3 inches from the nails HTH

I'm pleased you had a go with it Adele, it's the best fast dry touch dry top coat I've used, and when I put it under my Minx lamp instead of my normal table lamp it really dried the polish very well as mentioned in the other thread I started.
For those of you who've not tried it - get some bought!
It's not particularly expensive if you think about what it does for you - get's the client touch dry & out the door without the need to touchj up, or remove the odd nail and re-do!

Latest posts

Back