CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive put a comment on fingertips Facebook page so maybe I will find someone to share with. I was getting nervous about not getting a room so I have booked a room at the Weetwood hotel as they cheapest room in the De vere was £92 for a double. I am worried Ill be the only person staying in the Weetwood. Is anyone else staying there??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

There will be loads of geeks at the Weetwood and its walking distance to the village. You definitely won't be alone..... A geek can spot a geek a mile away LOL

I really want to go. My mum has said she will pay for my ticket, gotta love my mummy. Need to check my other half will happily be left at home with the kids before I book though.

My only worry is I'm only a natural nail tech at the moment. Ive been seriously considering doing the CND l&p and brisa courses and now with brisa lite coming out I will definitely be doing it but is it worth my while coming to the event in the mean time?

Yes I am natural nails only at the minute and I am going The Geek has said earlier in this thread that there is something being launched that is for natural nails (or words to that effect) on page 9 if you want to have a look!
Book it or you will regret it I reckon xx Plus then i wont be the only one that doesn't do enhancements there ;)

Yes I am natural nails only at the minute and I am going The Geek has said earlier in this thread that there is something being launched that is for natural nails (or words to that effect) on page 9 if you want to have a look!
Book it or you will regret it I reckon xx Plus then i wont be the only one that doesn't do enhancements there ;)

I don't do enhancements either so we're not on our own! x

Could anyone tell me if I'm going to miss anything major if I can't come to the cocktail part on the Sunday night? I'm 40 mins drive away so won't have time to go home and get ready, also childcare etc. X

Could anyone tell me if I'm going to miss anything major if I can't come to the cocktail part on the Sunday night? I'm 40 mins drive away so won't have time to go home and get ready, also childcare etc. X

Well you will be missing a good party!! There will be awards etc. too. Not sure what you count as major but you will be missing the fun. :hug:

I know I'm gutted I'm going to miss the party, awards but with me not staying over in a hotel and having to drive, I won't make it in time. I've never been to an Event so have no clue clue what is going on but knew I didn't want to miss out so bought a ticket :) x

I know I'm gutted I'm going to miss the party, awards but with me not staying over in a hotel and having to drive, I won't make it in time. I've never been to an Event so have no clue clue what is going on but knew I didn't want to miss out so bought a ticket :) x

Im sure my roomie wont mind if you want to bring a change of clothes and get ready in our room?

Thankyou kinkyboots, that's very kind of you. I kind of made up my mind that I wpuldnt be going to the party when I got my ticket, I have childcare etc to worry about too, at least I will be fresh as a daisy for the Monday, hope all you girls have a great time and ill make sure I will make a night of it at the next Event x Thanks again x

I really want to go. My mum has said she will pay for my ticket, gotta love my mummy. Need to check my other half will happily be left at home with the kids before I book though.

My only worry is I'm only a natural nail tech at the moment. Ive been seriously considering doing the CND l&p and brisa courses and now with brisa lite coming out I will definitely be doing it but is it worth my while coming to the event in the mean time?

Come on Steph. I was under the impression the Event was for everyone and at this moment in time I'm only doing natural nails...(as you know I did pass enhancements in August but I've let them slide and have just begun practising, I have a few victims lined up before letting loose on clients!!!).

Would be great to meet you. Don't forget there are seminars, party, speakers, gifts, weekend away from the kids....need I say more xx

Im sure my roomie wont mind if you want to bring a change of clothes and get ready in our room?

Hi Faye, Nic and I are sharing a room and I agree with Nic, you're more than welcome to get ready in our room. It would be a shame to miss it xx

I've just booked! Beyond excited now!

i actually can't control my excitement!!!

Come on Steph. I was under the impression the Event was for everyone and at this moment in time I'm only doing natural nails...(as you know I did pass enhancements in August but I've let them slide and have just begun practising, I have a few victims lined up before letting loose on clients!!!).

Would be great to meet you. Don't forget there are seminars, party, speakers, gifts, weekend away from the kids....need I say more xx

Ah don't tempt me! I need to check to see if I can afford hotel etc first. That's all that's holding me back really. Very expensive start to the year this year, millies birthday on 23rd Feb plus new shellac colours and additives, OH's 40th 1st march and then easter hols and lil man's birthday.

X
Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Just need to check with hubby for chilcare etc but soooo tempted. Went to last one it was amazing.
Is there still anyone that needs a roommate - to split costs? Also anyone from Bedfordshire want to car share?

could we have a headcount of east London and Essex geeks looking for travel buddies so that we can get a group together for trains or some other transport? I don't mind helping to organise needs be .

Hi Belle Vie,
Great we have another Essex/London geek,
I have created a group on Facebook (secret, so our clients can't read/have a nose) lol
Let me know your name & I will add you.
Anyone other Essex/London geeks please PM me your Facebook names & I will add you too, then hopefully we can all arrange to meet & travel together (thought it would be easier organising things in one place instead of on this thread)
Emma x

Hi Belle Vie,
Great we have another Essex/London geek,
I have created a group on Facebook (secret, so our clients can't read/have a nose) lol
Let me know your name & I will add you.
Anyone other Essex/London geeks please PM me your Facebook names & I will add you too, then hopefully we can all arrange to meet & travel together (thought it would be easier organising things in one place instead of on this thread)
Emma x

What a fab idea!
I'm in Manchester though but great idea anyway x

Cant wait to meet you all :) it's going to be amazing! Sarah (Manchester)

Ticket booked so excited xx

What a fab idea!
I'm in Manchester though but great idea anyway x

Thanks Ruby, you should do one too (if there isn't one already) for all in Manchester x

Latest posts

Back