CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its starting to look like im going to have to cancel my Event ticket ! :irked:

its starting to look like im going to have to cancel my Event ticket ! :irked:

Nooooooo Mizzy I was looking forward to meeting you :(
Vicki x

That's a shame Mizzy

I've just got a ticket...anyone got a room they would like to share??

I know a few of you are travelling up from Kings cross on the Saturday afternoon which train have you booked i would like to travel with you :hug:

Tina x

That's a shame Mizzy

I've just got a ticket...anyone got a room they would like to share??

I know a few of you are travelling up from Kings cross on the Saturday afternoon which train have you booked i would like to travel with you :hug:

Tina x

Yay!! We will get to meet :) x

Why do I take my dog?

I travel a lot with my dog, the hotel is dog friendly and I can't see the reason why I shouldn't take him with me :) He is our little companion and i think it is much better to take dog with us then put him in to the kennels.

I appreciate that not everyone likes dogs but then not everyone has to come and say hello to him. I don't think he will feel offended ;)

Why do I take my dog?

I travel a lot with my dog, the hotel is dog friendly and I can't see the reason why I shouldn't take him with me :) He is our little companion and i think it is much better to take dog with us then put him in to the kennels.

I appreciate that not everyone likes dogs but then not everyone has to come and say hello to him. I don't think he will feel offended ;)

I love dogs, I take it your other half is coming too so he isn't on his own all day though? Look forward to meeting him!! x

Hi Belle Vie,
Great we have another Essex/London geek,
I have created a group on Facebook (secret, so our clients can't read/have a nose) lol
Let me know your name & I will add you.
Anyone other Essex/London geeks please PM me your Facebook names & I will add you too, then hopefully we can all arrange to meet & travel together (thought it would be easier organising things in one place instead of on this thread)
Emma x

Please add me Emma will pm you x

Please add me Emma will pm you x

Hiya, some of us are travelling with Emma on the 11:28 train. I booked mine for the 12:03 as it was only £13 each way. I believe the return is booked for 18:15 :lol:

Hiya, some of us are travelling with Emma on the 11:28 train. I booked mine for the 12:03 as it was only £13 each way. I believe the return is booked for 18:15 :lol:

Thanks for the info...I'm looking at it now
May see you on the train!!

Soooo excited

Wonder if I'd get my Great Dane on the Scottish bus?!?! Haha

Can't believe how quickly it's come round! Desperate to get my email through! Will we need naked nails??? X

I love dogs, I take it your other half is coming too so he isn't on his own all day though? Look forward to meeting him!! x

Thank you Hun x :)

Yes, my hubby is also coming as it's my birthday on 28th April so it's a double celebration for me :)

Great Dane on the bus! Now that would be fun :) you would have to get him two tickets! And a separate hotel room ;) x

Oh no! Big softy she'll jump in beside anyone and try and sit on their knee on the bus haha x

Pahahaha... so excited - booked my room and train, Leeds here i come :lick:

Pahahaha... so excited - booked my room and train, Leeds here i come :lick:

you just need to put a pic of yourself up now!so we can see who we are meeting!

I am so unhappy that Ceri (mizzy dizzy) has had to pull out at the last minute because of a making a sudden move. There is a cancellation list .. hope you are on it if you have been disappointed.

you just need to put a pic of yourself up now!so we can see who we are meeting!

Was just going to take one but then realized that i had no make up on and didn't want to scare anyone...lol

Finally, I remembered to change my profile pic, I'm shy but I'll try and say hello to people :)

Finally, I remembered to change my profile pic, I'm shy but I'll try and say hello to people :)

Come on guys .. we are all in the same boat. We will all make each other welcome and have an amazing time together. You will always remember it.

I am so unhappy that Ceri (mizzy dizzy) has had to pull out at the last minute because of a making a sudden move. There is a cancellation list .. hope you are on it if you have been disappointed.

Me too :sad: I was so looking forward to making her dance against her will. So sorry you're not coming Ceri xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back