CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shoes are usually just car shoes but me thinks I had better keep them on my tootsies :)

I'm a size 4 just in case anyone is wondering if they will fit :)
Vicki x

My shoes are usually just car shoes but me thinks I had better keep them on my tootsies :)

Vicki x

You are safe Vicki, I am a 6 !

Just ordered some new shoes now, couldn't help myself!! I am blaming you Dream Nails!! lol xx

I have changed for a photo, I know i've been around years but for those who don't know me I'm Carla and can't wait to meet you all

I have changed for a photo, I know i've been around years but for those who don't know me I'm Carla and can't wait to meet you all

Hi Carla! lovely to 'meet' you!

Annalise x

Vicki x
Perfect I'm a size 4

oops just seen another dress and shoes!! i am blaming all of you when my husband gets the bill!

oops just seen another dress and shoes!! i am blaming all of you when my husband gets the bill!

Shall I hire a trailer too? ;-)

i have a double room at the Hotel (De Vere) for Saturday and Sunday night going spare.. Double Room -Includes: English Breakfast, Free Parking, Free Wireless Internet £214.00 - PM me if you're interested x

Just had the email with the promo clip of the new polish now I am thinking this might be the new thing lol so excited xxx

Just had the email with the promo clip of the new polish now I am thinking this might be the new thing lol so excited xxx

Who did your email come from? I want to see the prom clip lol x

Promo should of said lol x

Oh I only get mine from S2 gutted lol x

Polish reinvented.

Week long wear.

Vinyl.

Those seem to be the relevant teasing snippets from the video.

Polish reinvented.

Week long wear.

Vinyl.

Those seem to be the relevant teasing snippets from the video.

Aww thanks just been on CND.Com and says I'm down for emails but I never get them. Never mind only got over a week to wait haha x

Just seen it on fb hmmm x

Latest posts

Back