CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously panic stations here I still do not have my email!

Case is open:
Shoes are in
Clothes are in
Underwear is in...cannot wait

Sooo looking forward to meeting everyone xx

So glad i'm not the only one who has started packing already. My family think I've gone mad!
Diane x

Don't panic...you have your confirmation email?
Give the folks at S2 a call tomorrow and they will help.
Did you check your spam folder?

I hope people wear their geek names or I'm going to be lost!!!! lol

Oh ok then :p

I'm so excited! Got an email yesterday and it wouldn't load on mobile data. Had an inkling that it'd be my ticket. Only had to come on here to confirm that it WAS my ticket :lol:

Does anyone know what time we start on the Monday as the email didn't say? Just organising the family. If not ill call SS tomorrow.

I don't have mine either so sent a message on Facebook as S2 had closed for the day. Was told to call tomorrow morning and speak to Becki xx

I don't have mine either so sent a message on Facebook as S2 had closed for the day. Was told to call tomorrow morning and speak to Becki xx

Thanks babe yes I saw your post I will do the same, I checked my junk folder and its not there either.

Does anyone know what time we start on the Monday as the email didn't say? Just organising the family. If not ill call SS tomorrow.

sunday is an early start so i presume monday will be too, somewhere between 8-9am?

Hiya, I can't come along to the event as I'm away for my yearly jaunt with my best and most longstanding friend - probably as excited as all you geeks are so no need to feel sorry for me!! I just wanted to say, have a fabulous time, have fun and a drink (or two) for me. Looking forward to hearing all the stories afterwards xx

Just a quick FYI.

Saturday night at The Village you will see Debbie and Linda who will be there to REGISTER any attendees they see that night. Any who don't get to register that night can register between 8am and 8:45am on Sunday morning. THE Event will start at 9am on the Monday morning.

Anyone who HASN'T received their Event email.. First check your SPAM folder. Second call S2. It maybe that you changed your email and dint tell us? Anyway a call will sort it out.

Hope this helps. We are now flat out and spoke to the divine Jan Arnold yesterday. She is UBER excited to meet you all. We have so many cool things in store for you. Yehhhhhhh!!!! :Scared::Grope:

Just a quick FYI.

Saturday night at The Village you will see Debbie and Linda who will be there to REGISTER any attendees they see that night. Any who don't get to register that night can register between 8am and 8:45am on Sunday morning. THE Event will start at 9am on the Monday morning.

Anyone who HASN'T received their Event email.. First check your SPAM folder. Second call S2. It maybe that you changed your email and dint tell us? Anyway a call will sort it out.

Hope this helps. We are now flat out and spoke to the divine Jan Arnold yesterday. She is UBER excited to meet you all. We have so many cool things in store for you. Yehhhhhhh!!!! :Scared::Grope:

Jan Arnold is coming?! I was way over excited be for and now you can ad scared to that! What an awesome honour! Squeeee!!

S2, you rock xxx

Just a quick FYI.

So excited! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Just a quick FYI.

Oh Mrs Geek you know how to put a big smile on our faces and keep the excitement high :)

I have just read through this entire thread again and I now have excitable butterflies in my tummy again. I want it to fly this week but at the same time don't want it to be over! It's going to be the best weekend I've ever had I reckon ;)

Word of warning: if I get tipsy at the party, every song will be my favourite. I'd like to apologise in advance......

8 more sleeps !! (this will be a daily post now i'm afraid)
I think you are right Planky, the best wknd ever!!

*runs into thread..... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Imagine how we will be this time next week! It's so exciting!!!!

I am SO feeling the energy ... Imagine when it is all in one room! :Love:

I am SO feeling the energy ... Imagine when it is all in one room! :Love:

We'll probably all be really quiet and exhausted from the build up :lol:

We'll probably all be really quiet and exhausted from the build up :lol:

No way...we're gonna blow the roof off!! :Kissing:

Latest posts

Back