colonic irrigation :-) be honest!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lady that used to work in the same salon as me used to use a back room to do it, she was constantly busy, was a lovely lady who made her clients feel very relaxed and had clients of differing ages.

It's supposed to work wonders for you if you are blocked up.

To be honest the smell that used to come into the salon whilst I was working plus her clients rushing to the toilet put me off.:eek::eek::confused:

Personally I'd do a home de-tox!

dunno... smells a bit fishy ...

boom boom!

I recently bought a diy kit and it wrked for me!!!!!

I wasnt so bloated at the top end of my stomach, i was flattened:green:

I think if you read your research it makes a difference

id do it. i always feel heavy and sluggish. Ive tried to have it done a few times, but can never get an appointment when im off work!

Thik I read somewhere that it can upset the PH balance of the bowel. :confused:

OOOHHH

How do you do it with a DIY kit? To me that would be pure torture, almost like giving birth but in reverse?!!!:confused::lol:

I recently bought a diy kit and it wrked for me!!!!!

I wasnt so bloated at the top end of my stomach, i was flattened:green:

I think if you read your research it makes a difference
DIY colonic irrigation????? :Scared:

:eek: I've had it done quite a few times now and would highly recommend it, makes you feel totally renewed!! It feels embarrassing for a little while, but hey, they've seen it all before!!:o If you've got any queries, maybe you should check out my friends website as it answers all questions regarding colonics. I just know that if it weren't for colonic hydrotherapy, I'd be in such a lot of pain having being an IBS sufferer for many years. :cry: The whole brighter skin, hair, eyes thing is totally true. :green: Jane's website is detox - colonic irrigation in Leeds, colonic irrigation in Yeadon, ask all the questions you want as a fully informed decision is only the best way to go about it.

I had it done once as I suffer IBS and never go. Once was enough it was awful. I was told that it would get easier but I felt sick for a week afterwards and have never been brave enough to try it again to see!!!!

Latest posts

Back