Congratulations Kimmi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
I just want to say congractulations hun to an amazin trainer in our industry. Kim is now taking the business by storm and is now back working with perron rigot working as a trainer and a leading authority in our industry , The advertisement written kim by your self is fantastic and i wish you all the luck along with many others on here. Well done kim and good luck hun. U deserve the lime light, and full page pread in the new perron rigot mag does u proud hun xxxxxx:hug:

Congratulatsion & well one Kimmi (but I didn't know you had left perron rigot - I get confused).

Perhaps you someone can scan a copy of the article.

A bottle of bubbley should be popped this weekend Kimmi!:hug:

Perhaps some virtual bubbly me thinks:hug::Love:. No kim has not worked for perron rigot for along time. She has just been an individual trainer and has given sooo much to us on this site. I think it is great as she stands by the product she uses and now she is a full member of there team. Would love to scan article but have not got a scanner. May be some one else on here can. I am just so pleased for u kim, skys the limit chic.
love jenny

Well done Kim - stop hiding your light under that bushel!

Attachments

• congratulation_graphics_3.jpg
    congratulation_graphics_3.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 19
I just want to say congractulations hun to an amazin trainer in our industry. Kim is now taking the business by storm and is now back working with perron rigot working as a trainer and a leading authority in our industry , The advertisement written kim by your self is fantastic and i wish you all the luck along with many others on here. Well done kim and good luck hun. U deserve the lime light, and full page pread in the new perron rigot mag does u proud hun xxxxxx:hug:

This is wonderful news, I don't even do waxing but know that Kim is so helpful with all waxing questions - lovely lady:)

Well done Kim! And to be both a wax genius and a permanent make-up genius too! Wax and brow queen extraordinaire!

Way to go KIm!!! Yay well done you!! I am so bringing a bottle for you on SUnday!!! :green:

Who? WHat? Where? When?

What are you all talking about? xxx

Oh I see......I didn't write that article, it was taken from an article another organisation wrote about me.

Yes, I've been back as ambassador and trainer PR for ages now and I'm thrilled. Thanks anyway all of you.....that's really kind. :hug:

Well done kim,
i did see the article but not had time to read it yet,
im sure i read it in the other mag though,
enjoy the bubbles :hug:

As far as I can see our Kimmi just carries on with business as usual and has LONG been the best around ... she just doesn't toot her own horn ... she doesn't need to. Her reputation precedes her.
:hug:

Good going Kim as per usual xxx

Congratulations Kim on the article... I can't wait to read it :)

Come on Kim.. don't be modest... get tooting that horn! Credit where credits due :hug:

And she is incredibly patient with absolute wusses like me who wriggle and swear whilst having a brazillian! And she has sorted my eyebrows out and they look gorgeous! Thank you soooo much Kim! Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

Congratulations Kim, you are a diamond and you deserve it all xxxxx:hug:

Well my knowlege on waxing is minimal as you ALL know... however I will always give Kimmi a hug and wish her well in everything!! Way to go Blondie! :hug:

Latest posts

Back